4 bedroom, 3.5 bath on 2 acres, private hot tub, mountain views
first floor suite
Bedrooms are on 3 floors. The first floor has a family room with one queen bedroom and an attached bath which can be entered from either room. The family room has a pull out king sleeper sofa and a roll away single hotel bed. The spacious master bedroom is on the second floor (main floor). It has a balcony and attached bathroom with large soaking tub and separate shower. The top floor has one queen bedroom and another bedroom with 3 single beds (one is a trundle). There is a bathroom between these bedrooms.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - No smoking of any substance No smoking of any substance
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No smoking of ANY substances anywhere on the premises, including outside. Burn only wood in the fireplace. Make sure BBQ grill is shut off after use.
- Do not enter hot tub with dirty feet and close cover after use. No glass containers or bottles in hot tub.
- Don't open owner lock off cabinets or closets. Don't use tools in garage. Keep skis & snowboards in the garage or outside. Remove shoes on entry.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
My wife and I moved to Breckenridge in 2008 to fulfill our dream of living in the mountains. After working in India for many years and starting a home for girls who have been trafficked and abused (see our website, Seven Sisters International) we chose Breckenridge because it is the perfect mountain town. It's a REAL town, with great outdoor recreation opportunities, cultural activities, shopping and dining. Our neighborhood is unique, tucked away in a quiet residential area surrounded by log cabins and luxury homes.
Owner purchased this House in 2008
What makes this House unique
We chose Breckenridge because unlike other ski resorts in the area, this is a real, historic town, not a replica. And the moment we walked into our great room, we were stunned by the beautiful view. We also love the fact that even though we are only minutes from town, we are on a peaceful, quiet road, without neighbors right next to us. This home is exactly what we had been searching for!