MOUNTAIN DREAM'INN is Wears Valley's finest luxury rental cabin. It is the perfect retreat for Honeymooners, celebrating Anniversaries, a couple’s getaway, families with kids, or couples looking for a getaway with friends.
• Highlights include your own all year-round private INDOOR HEATED SWIMMING POOL (great for the kids!), 6-person outdoor hot tub, 8 foot pool table, and multicade arcade console. Located in the heart of Wears Valley minutes from Route 321 and near the Great Smoky Mountain National Park.
Mountain Dream'Inn offers privacy, good views, wide covered decks, 2 king-size master bedrooms, living and dining area with cathedral windows over-looking the valley floor and Hatcher Mountain beyond. Enjoy the tranquility of the mountains or head out to explore all the fun and excitement of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. A variety of restaurants are only a few miles away along with Kroger, Publix and Walmart for grocery shopping. Don’t miss the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Ober Gatlinburg with skiing, ice skating, tubing, aerial tramway, shopping and more. There is so much to do or just do nothing at all!
Our goal is to make your stay at our cabin a wonderful and memorable experience so that you will want to return again and again and tell your friends and loved ones about Mountain Dream’Inn! We love our cabin, and it is our wish that you will, too! We have paid a lot of attention to detail. We take great pride in keeping our cabin, pool, and hot tub clean and in excellent condition. We appreciate your taking care of it like it is a family home, not a corporate motel.
• Amenities include a hot tub, indoor pool, charcoal grill, pool table, multicade game, fully equipped kitchen, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, electric fireplace in the family room (operational October through April only), central heating, 4 flat-screen TVs with premium cable, DVD player, high-speed WiFi. Washer/dryer combo, Iron and ironing board, Hairdryers in ensuite bathrooms
• Bath, pool, and kitchen towels are supplied. Fresh linens, bedding, and pillows in all bedrooms. Additional bedding/pillows are supplied for those guests sleeping on the pullout couch.
FULLY STOCKED KITCHEN:
• Appliances (refrigerator, electric oven and stove, microwave, dishwasher), Dining table with seating for 6, drip coffee maker - filters and Keurig. Toaster, blender, crock pot. Cooking and BBQ utensils (silverware, spoons, ladles, measuring cups, can opener, knives, tongs, corkscrews, etc). Cookware: Stainless steel and non-stick pots and pans, corning-ware, mixing bowls, (pizza, cookie, muffin and loaf pans). Tableware (ceramic and plastic) plates and bowls. Glassware (glass and plastic) water, wine, and beer.
• We are pet friendly and understand how important they are to the family. We also realize that separation anxiety can lead to stress for your pet and damage to the house. To assist in helping your pets cope, we provide a kennel for when you leave them all alone. Pets are NOT allowed on the furniture, beds, and especially in the pool and pool area.
• All pets must be disclosed and pre-approved, only weight 20-50 Ibs range are allowed.
• An additional pet fee will apply with a maximum of 2 pets allowed on the premises.
• No smoking
• No events, parties, or other large gatherings
• Must be at least 25 years old to book
• Additional fees and taxes may apply
We offer a 10% discount for those that have booked with this cabin before!