Lovers of nature and calm, Martine and Raymond will be happy to welcome you in their cottage located in Thebes.
Thebes is a small village in the heart of the Barousse Valley, at 640 m. altitude in the department of Hautes Pyrenees.
You will stay in a rustic, comfortable.
Our house facing south, and built on the upper part of the village, enjoys unobstructed views of the Pyrenees.
ACCOMMODATION 9 PEOPLE + 1BEBE
(the baby is not counted in the number of people)
Composition of the cottage: 5 rooms (110 m²)
- The living room with fully equipped kitchen and large open fireplace for your meals or evenings by the fire. The wood is provided.
- 1 living room with sofa bed 140, flat screen TV, TNT, DVD player, library, office.
- 3 rooms.
.... including 2 rooms with 1 bed 140,
.... and 1 bedroom with 1 bed 140, 1 corner bed 110 and 1 cot.
- 1 bathroom with bath, sink, bidet, wc.
- 1 bathroom (heated outdoor) with shower and sink.
- 1 wc outside with washbasin.
- 1 room of 20 m² with washing machine 7 kg, clothes rack, possibility to store your skis, bikes, hiking, etc ... depending on your activities.
- the terrace with barbecue and garden furniture.
- the private courtyard with garden furniture (12 people) parasols - deckchairs.
Closed ground of 500 m ².
You will have access to the small terrace equipped with a bench in the park which overhangs the property.
In the garden, depending on the season, you can enjoy aromatic herbs, strawberries, wild strawberries, raspberries and plums.
Private parking in front of the house: 2 to 3 vehicles
You will have at your disposal games of cards, society, toys, books for young and old.
Sheets and towels are not provided.
Cleaning is not included. (see optional services).
There are no disabled access as the house is built on a mountainside, so there are steps outside and inside.