Waterfront, Luxury 4/3 Cabin with Hot Tub(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Cabin, 4 Bedrooms + Loft, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
The cabin’s most striking feature is the huge picture window with a fabulous view of Mountaintown Creek. The “River Room” is the perfect place to unwind at any time of the day. Of course, it’s a hard decision because the covered deck outside offers the same fantastic view with the added bonus of listening to the water rushing over the rocks.
The cabin is professionally decorated with beautiful new cabin furnishings which enhance your experience. The leather sofas surrounding the stacked stone fireplace provide the perfect place to gather on a chilly night. The living room also includes a flat screen TV with satellite, DVD player and surround sound system. Other living areas include the loft with a large book collection and the terrace TV room, featuring a flat screen TV with satellite and DVD player.
The fully equipped kitchen features granite countertops, microwave, dishwasher and a refrigerator with in-the-door ice and chilled water. Three bedrooms offer luxurious king sized beds. The fourth bedroom has two twin beds, along with two pop-up trundle beds for additional sleeping options. There is also another TV with DVD/VCR player, along with an extensive VCR library.
The cabin is designed to provide a variety of living spaces for you to enjoy your time in the North Georgia mountains:
* Great Room - In addition to the grand stacked stone fireplace, there's a leather sofa, loveseat and recliner. The entertainment center houses a 32' flat screen TV, DVD, VCR, and the system includes surround sound. A hand carved bar cabinet provides a space to store your adult beverages. The 'River Room' section of the Great Room features a game table with four chairs - perfect for playing games while enjoying the view of Mountaintown Creek. The dining room features a beautiful table with windsor chairs. The kitchen island with hand-crafted Amish stools is a natural gathering space as meals are prepared.
* The Moose Room - The upper level master bedroom features a luxury orthopedic king size mattress and fantastic lodge style furniture. The bedroom has 6' french doors opening to a private deck overlooking Mountaintown Creek.
* The Bear Room - The main level master bedroom features a luxury orthopedic king size mattress and beautiful rustic furnishings. Six foot french doors open to a deck with adirondack chairs and a view of the Creek.
* Master Bathrooms - Two large identical bathrooms reside on the main and upper levels, each with jetted jacuzzi tub, separate shower, double sinks, and separate toilet room.
* Loft - The upper level loft is the home of a large collection of books that will satisfy every member of your group. Games for all ages are a perfect way to gather everyone for some fun. The loft includes a sofa and desk with internet access.
* Terrace TV Room - The 42' flat screen TV with DVD and VCR is the draw for this areas which is a great second living area for larger groups.
* The Wolf Room - This bedroom located on the terrace level includes a king bed with orthopedic mattress. Step out french doors and walk to the edge of Mountaintown Creek.
* The Fish Room - The terrace level bedroom features twin beds with trundles underneath. There is a TV with DVD/VCR and large collection of videos. French doors open out onto Mountaintown Creek.
* Outdoor Fireplace - The way to start and end a day is with an outdoor fire. The fireplace on the covered deck is the draw on cool mornings which invite you to have coffee by the fire. Chilly evenings beckon for a fire and good conversation.
* Covered Porch - In addition to the outdoor fireplace, the porch features rockers overlooking Mountaintown Creek. Sitting and rocking is the perfect way to do absolutely nothing at the cabin. Outside there's also a barnwood table and chairs for outdoor dining - one of the real joys about being at the cabin.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- King size beds (3) Three bedrooms with luxury orthopedic king beds, Twin or Single Beds (2) Fourth bedroom has two twin beds, as well as two pop-up trundle beds for additional sleeping options., Baby Cribs (1) Graco Pack 'n Play Playard available upon request (Fisher Price - Space Saver High Chair and Booster also available)...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player:
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable:
- Autumn Foliage
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Local Maps
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Fireplace:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio:
- Gated Community
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Wood Deck
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $135 + tax
- Tax Rate 12%
Rates are subject to change until deposited.
Two night stay minimum.
Three night stay minimum holidays and October.
Four night stay minimum during summer (Memorial Day to Labor Day).
Five night stay minimunm 4th of July.
One week stay minimum Thanksgiving.
** ALL HOLIDAY BOOKINGS HAVE A BASE NIGHTLY RATE OF $230/night FOR 4 GUESTS, PLUS APPLICABLE ADD'L GUESTS.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
- Primary: (404) 625-3801 (Georgia, USA)
- Secondary: (770) 392-9366 (Georgia, USA)
Links to more information:
Relax, enjoy nature, and listen to the rapids of Mountaintown Creek
The Hot Tub has a Great View of the Creek
The fully stocked kitchen makes cooking a pleasure
Master bathrooms on both main & upper levels feature luxurious jacuzzi tubs
Cozy Fire and Comfy Leather Sofas in the Living Room
The Bear Room - Main Level Master with King Bed
A Favorite Spot - Rocking and Watching the Rapids.
The Loft includes a Desk and Plenty of Space to Play Games
The Wolf Room - Terrace Level BedRoom with King Bed
Enjoy Outside Dining and Grilling
View of Cabin from the Creek
View Upstream from Creek Area in Front of Cabin
The outdoor fireplace is a wonderful gathering place
The view from the picture window of the "River Room"
Cabin has large decks & huge picture window overlooking Mountaintown Creek
Gather for Games While Enjoying Views of Mountaintown Creek
The Moose Room - Upper Master Bedroom with Luxurious King Bed
Covered Porch Features a Variety of Ways to Enjoy the Outdoors
Loft Library of Books and Games for Your Enjoyment, and a Space to Relax
Terrace TV Room Features 42' Flat Screen TV & DVD Player
The Fish Room - Two Twin Beds with Trundles Underneath
Fun in the Creek
An Early Morning Visitor
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.