Enjoy your stay in Vail in this bright and cozy condo located on the top floor at the Vail Racquet Club. The perfect size for a family of 4, it has one bedroom with a queen bed, a loft with two single beds, plus a queen-size sleeper couch in the living room. Skylights and a wrap-around deck offer lots of natural sunlight and panoramic mountain views. The building is a few feet from a free Vail shuttle stop and a very short walk to the Gore Creek and a variety of parks and trails. Other condo amenities include: wood-burning fireplace, propane gas grill, cable TV, wireless internet, dishwasher and on-site parking. There are multiple coin-operated laundry facilities located on the resort grounds.
The Vail Racquet Club is a beautiful location for your stay! Bordering the White River National Forest in scenic East Vail, the European-style complex offers a a number of state-of-the-art facilities and amenities including a year-round heated 25-meter pool, 14 tennis courts, snowshoe rentals, workout room, fitness classes, hot tub, sauna, steam room, massages and lockers. PLEASE NOTE: VRBO guests are required to pay a daily outside guest fee in order to use the club facilities. This fee is paid directly to the Racquet Club at their current rates, $30 per adult, $15 per child, or a discounted 10-punch pass for $200.
1) This unit is being directly rented through the individual owner and not the resort. As a rental guest of the owner, Resort services are not available for your use such as Front Desk, Concierge and Lobby amenities, Key handling, Housekeeping, Maintenance, On-call assistance, etc. Please direct all questions or services requests directly to the owner, do not contact the resort.
2) As a rental guest of the owner, you may use the Club facilities for a daily outside guest fee.
3) Pets are not allowed
4) The maximum number of people allowed in each unit is: 4 in a one bedroom, 6 in a two bedroom, 8 in a three bedroom
5) You must display a parking pass in your vehicle at all times while on property or your vehicle will be tagged, ticketed, booted or towed at your expense
6) Parking passes (two) will be left in the unit for your use
7) You may park only one vehicle in the primary spaces in front of the Building. Other vehicles must be parked in overflow areas.
8) Quiet hours are 10pm through 8am. No excessive noise or other disturbances are allowed during these hours.
9.8% sales and lodging tax is required. TOV Sales Tax License Number: STL000942