Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 7)
child bed (2)
twin/ single (2) · Crib
Bathrooms: 2, Half Baths: 1
Shower room n°2
Toilet · shower
Shower room n°1
Toilet · shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Folding bed/High chair/car booster/toys providedFolding bed/High chair/car booster/toys provided
Smoking allowed - Please smoke outsidePlease smoke outside
Max guests: 7 - 6 adults + 1 child under 3 in a folding baby bed. 6 adults + 1 child under 3 in a folding baby bed.
Minimum age of primary renter: 23
- Water & electricity usage are included up to 50€/week (0.5 m3 of water & 25 kwh of electricity/day included).
- Check- in and check-out time is flexible if reservations allow it.
- We kindly ask our guests to keep the noise down after 22h so everybody can enjoy his holidays in its best way.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Hosted by Stephanie MassonAsk a question
About Stephanie Masson
My husband & I live in Paris, France. We are both scuba-diving lovers & we love to dive all around the globe & Curaçao is an ideal destination to fulfill that passion! Francois is anesthesiologist and likes to paint modern art, do sculpture, trekking and a little golf during his free time. I'm Stephanie : a while ago, I used to work in a start-up in the textile business worldwide. Now, I help my husband with its accountancy, sometimes work as a free-lance to create websites and I mainly raise our 2 kids. I love making new friends, traveling and organizing trips and events. I'm currently learning Italian & I love cooking, reading, walking, cycling, skiing and diving.
Stephanie Masson purchased this Villa in 2013
Why Stephanie Masson chose Sint Michiel
We discovered Curaçao during a house exchange a few years ago and we fell in love with the place. We have bought this house in order to spend our holidays and part of our retirement there. We have never rented out the villa yet but we've already exchanged it several times. We're always very happy to make people discover our beautiful Caribbean paradise.
What makes this Villa unique
- Our villa is very family friendly: this is the reason why we bought it because we spent the best holidays with our 2 little kids ever. A beautiful beach and pools with sun beds at a walking distance, many activities for children all around the island, a kids club to spend some free time, restaurants onsite to avoid cooking sometimes (with long-distance walkie talkies, you can even leave your children at home while you go to the restaurant if they are old enough to stay alone at home). - tremendous & relaxing view over the golf course, its lake and flamingos - perfect for lovers because the place is very romantic. - perfect for a group of friends because there are many things to go : plenty of good restaurants, many live concerts, jazz festival every year in end of August - diving paradise, - golf onsite (plus another golf on the island to discover). Curaçao is a guarantee for great holidays because: - the temperature is always nice : around 29 Celsius degrees (84 Fahrenheit degrees), with a nice breeze and the sea is warm all year round. - there is no hurricane season since Curacao is outside the hurricane belt - it's safe contrary to many places around the globe nowadays unfortunately - people are nice
- english, french, spanish, italian, dutch