POOL/HOT TUB, 3 Bedroom/2 Bathroom, Plus Additional Outdoor Bathroom
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Strict no pet policy no exceptions. Strict no pet policy no exceptions.
No smoking - No exceptions.No exceptions.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- 1. No confetti: $100-$200 fee as determined by amount of labor involved 2. No tape on walls/ceiling: $100 repaint fee for marks 3. Lost key: $20
- 4. The original artwork is your responsibility during your staycation. Don't touch. 5. Hose off sandy beach used items 6. Only registered guests
- 7. No diving into the pool 8. Please be considerate of noise policy. 9. Fake Tan? = BYO sheets and bath towels ($30 per sheet set and $10 per to
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Missy WoolfAsk a question
About Missy Woolf
Hey y’all! I’m just a girl who loves the sea! I've travelled a lot and there's something magical about Southern marsh living. To me, it's the sound of the wind blowing through the palms and the smells coming from the marsh. I enjoy watching the Tybee cotton candy sunsets as I stroll the beach. My favorite pastime on the island is biking while boozing. I'm proud to be a local Tybean and I'd love to host you at my lil' slice of heaven!
Missy Woolf purchased this House in 2014
Why Missy Woolf chose Tybee Island
I fell in love with Tybee Island immediately, upon my initial visit. The escape to this amazing quirky town is the perfect place to be a beach bum. Tybee doesn't have any "airs",... only the fresh, saltwater air on this island! Plus, you can't beat biking and boozing on Tybee, which is my favorite pastime. Tybee Island offers a refreshing and relaxing vacation and now I’m proud to be a regularly visiting Tybean.
What makes this House unique
I fell in love with the historic aspect of the property. I am drawn to historic homes. I enjoy old doors, old knobs and creaks in the floors. I had an immediate connection with this cottage and felt it was my job to bring it back to life. I have really utilized pops of color throughout the cottage, because happy colors make happy cottages.