Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Stunning views of the Catskill mountains! Koi pond and fire pit!
They are on opposite end of the house, perfect for two couples with privacy!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children must be accompanied by an when outdoors!Children must be accompanied by an when outdoors!
No pets - Pets have lived in the house!Pets have lived in the house!
No events - No under age drinking. No drugs allowed! No under age drinking. No drugs allowed!
No smoking - Absolutely no smoking in the house!! Thank you!Absolutely no smoking in the house!! Thank you!
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults) - What time do you expect to arrive at the house?What time do you expect to arrive at the house?
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Only registered guests are allowed at the propertyOnly registered guests are allowed at the property
- THERE IS NO SWIMMING ALLOWED IN THE POND! Children must be accompanied by and adult at all times when close to pond. Koi Pond is deep!!
- Please no loud music, it is a very peaceful area, help us keep it that way! Leave used sheets towels on the washer! Load dishwasher with dirty dishes,
- Note: There are 3 security cameras outdoors on the property! 1- by front door 2 - rear roof top 3 - under covered deck facing the garage
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Hosted by Lucy and Mike AnastasioAsk a question
About Lucy and Mike Anastasio
My husband and I love our Casa Bella Vista. We purchased our house so that we can have a getaway from the hustle and bustle of our everyday lives. We love the nature and serenity around this property, we can spot wild life at any time, like deer and turkeys, humming birds and all other beautiful birds. We enjoy sitting under our wisteria pergola with a glass of wine and enjoy our koi pond and the stunning views of the Catskill mountains.
Lucy and Mike Anastasio purchased this House in 2005
Why Lucy and Mike Anastasio chose Preston Hollow
We know you will fall in love with this little piece of paradise! It is peaceful and romantic, our little country cottage has inspired two couples that stayed with us to get engaged under our romantic pergola!
What makes this House unique
The beautiful views, and remoteness of the property.
- english, spanish, italian