New—Large 5-Star Luxury Resort on Ka'anapali Beach
Please check our calendar for availability before inquiry!
We hope you find this piece of paradise as we have. It is truly one of the most relaxing and enjoyable places in the world. The following are just a few reasons why our condo and Honua Kai are the best!
• Steps to the Beach – As seen, you'll walk right out from this ground level residence and you're only steps to the world class 3-mile long Ka'anapali Beach. We love taking the long walk to Whalers Village.
• Large and Spacious! – Sleeps 8-9 with 3 bed 3 bath with approximately 2,300 sq/ft, 3 Cal. Kings (Master—Organic Bed), 1 Queen sofa hide-away, pack n play and a high chair.
• Ocean Views – Watch the gorgeous Maui sunsets and relax and listen to the waves roll in from your own private lanai.
• Spacious lanai & private lawn – Soak up the sun on your private lounge chairs, table, and private lush lawn area.
• Folding Glass-Wall – As seen, the entire great room wall opens to fully connect the lanai and private grass area to the great room.
• Luxury Living —Travertine tile throughout, 3 California King Beds, very large bathrooms-shower, Viking appliances, central A/C, washer/dryer, and gourmet cookware.
• Tech Advanced – Bose DVD/BluRay System, 4 LCD TVs, Free Wi-Fi, Speakers throughout, Wii console & games, cable TV, iPod or iPhone dock, Apple TV component.
• Elegant Beach Decor — Fitting for both the beach and a world-class resort, we've furnished our unit with beautiful Tommy Bahama furniture to create a relaxing yet elegant feel.
• Pools — Three spectacular swimming pools, each with its own unique experience. The Formal Pool is an infinity-edge lap pool featuring two Jacuzzi whirlpools and perfect ocean views. The Ohana Pool features a one hundred and twenty foot water slide and a waterfall that cascades into the main swimming area. Natural lava rock forms an elevated hot tub that takes in the ocean views. The Ohana Pool has a sandy beach and a shallow 'keiki', (Hawaiian for kids') pool. The River Pool features a meandering river that flows through smaller swimming holes and waterfalls.
• Tropical Landscaping — Extensive landscaping with tropical and native Hawaiian plants provides color, fragrance, and beauty to Honua Kai's natural setting.
• Fitness Room — there is a large fitness/weight room in the Konea Tower.
• Food — an upscale full-service beach-side restaurant, Duke's Beach House, on the beachfront of Honua Kai Resort. Beautiful ocean views and renowned island-style cuisine is now steps away with pool and room service provided by this 'sister' restaurant of Kimo's in Lahaina and Dukes in Waikiki. There are also various delis and restaurants nearby and a full service grocery store across the street.
• Parking — Secured underground parking is available through the resort.
• Honua Kai Resort — The new $400-million development is situated along nearly 40 beachfront acres on Ka'anapali Beach, one of Maui's best snorkeling and dive locations. It is the first whole ownership resort and spa development of its kind to open on Ka'anapali Beach in more than 25 years.
• Surrounding Area — Honua Kai Resort's location on Ka'anapali Beach allows for easy access to golf, tennis, shopping, snorkeling, surfing, whale watching, or just relaxing on the beach listening to the soothing waves of the Pacific Ocean and enjoying the spectacular sunsets. You can walk along the beach to Whaler's Village and scenic Black Rock. The 'Sugar Cane Train' depot is located across the street from Honua Kai. Historic Lahaina is a short drive from Honua Kai. It was the first capital of Hawaii and still very vibrant today. You can take in the cultural activities, shops, galleries and award-winning restaurants along Front Street. There are also charters for deep-sea fishing, sailing, or whale-watching at the harbor.
We hope you take advantage of this excellent value!
Hawaii Tax ID is W24524815-01