New cottage labeled 3 épis by Gîtes de France of 93 m2 with Loire view
Need to relax?
Take "A bit of Loire"!
Page FACEBOOK: Gîte "A Brin de Loire"
Charming cottage located in the fishing village of La Meilleraie.
"A Brin de Loire" enjoys a large terrace with breathtaking views of the Loire and the Benedictine Abbey of Saint-Florent-le-Vieil.
Families with babies and young children are welcome. We put at disposal: baby bed, high chair and stroller 3 wheels to walk on the paths along the Loire.
House renovated with taste where the raw wood, the terracotta, the sandstone took place, in a spirit home of holidays. All along to enjoy multiple views of the Loire, the cottage "Un Brin de Loire" is reminiscent of a boat immobile on the waters of this majestic river and alive.
The cottage is located just on the circuit of the "Loire by bike". Bikes can be made available. A child seat will also allow you to take your family to discover the beautiful surroundings.
What to do around the cottage?
Many activities are around the cottage:
-Ballades along the Loire on foot, by bike, horseback (equestrian center 2 minutes), canoe with Loire and Louet Passion or fly in a hot air balloon to admire the landscape.
- Discover the Loire by cruising on a typical boat with Vent d'Soulair (departure just opposite on the quays of Saint-Florent-le-Vieil).
-Discover the house of the writer Julien Gracq on the edge of the river, walk the steep streets of the charming city of character of Saint-Florent-le-Vieil, admire the landscape on the heights where took place the Benedictine abbey of Mount Glonne.
-Wake up your palate by browsing the wine route of Anjou and Loire-Atlantique.
Enjoy the excellent restaurant La Closerie des Roses listed Bib Gourmand Michelin (50 meters from the cottage).
A little further (a few minutes to 45 minutes):
- Discover the history of the Briaud Palace, the Château de Serrant (the most princely castle of Anjou), dive 123 meters underground discover the unusual activity of slate miners at the Blue Mine, discover the friendly zoo of the Boissière du Doré, the medieval castle of Oudon or walk for 1 km to discover the Wallabis in freedom in the kangaroo park at the Possonière.
-The surrounding villages: Ingrandes and its history at the time of the gabelle thanks to its explanatory signs and its Loire beach laid out during the summer or Montjean with its monumental sculptures and Cap Loire, a museum on the history and the village heritage ...
A between 45 minutes to 1 hour approximately:
- ANGERS with its castle, its city center, the David d'Angers museum and the unmissable tapestry of the Apocalypse (medieval work unique to the world) and Jean Lurçat museum.
- NANTES: the castle of the Dukes, the madness of the Machines of the Island, the district of Bouffay, the museum of the Beaux-Arts...
- The PUY DU FOU: marvel at the daytime course and the grandiose show at night (voted Best Show in the World).
- The Oriental Park Maulévrier (the largest oriental park in Europe), for the magic of the place.
-... or do nothing. Just ask yourself. Recharge. Admire the landscape. Meet with family or friends.
To make your stay more enjoyable, books and board games are also available at the cottage "Un Brin de Loire".
Wifi and free internet.
Electricity package: 8kw / day included
Optional cleaning fee: 75 €.