• Five minute walk to three world-class beaches, including Kapalua® Bay, rated the #1 beach in the US by Conde Nast
• Ocean, island and coastal views that cannot be improved upon
• Ideal location for whale watching
• Affordable accommodations at the world-class Kapalua Resort
• Large lanai off the living room offers optimal outdoor living space
• Spacious, 1156 square foot floor plan with two full bathrooms, plus washer and dryer
• Starter supply of coffee, paper towels, soap/shampoos, laundry/dish detergent
• Beach towels, Tommy Bahama beach chairs, beach umbrella and cooler provided
• Discounted Kapalua® Golf
The Ridge Highlights:
• Two heated swimming pool complexes complete with lounge chairs, BBQs, showers, bathrooms, eating area and a full kitchen
• Free reserved, covered parking
• Free Wi-Fi
• In walking distance to all amenities at the Kapalua® Resort
• Best views and landscapes on Maui
• Access to a complimentary door-to-door Kapalua® Resort Shuttle
• The resort is home to four award-winning beaches/bays: Kapalua Bay, Oneloa Bay, D.T. Flemings Beach and Honolua Bay
• Two championship golf courses – the PGA’s Plantation Course and The Bay Course
• Twenty tennis courts
• Numerous award winning restaurants, from casual to high-end
• Two world-class spas – Spa Montage and The Ritz Spa
• Kapalua® Coastal Trail and other hiking trails
• Low impact resort
A Little About Your Stay:
This one bedroom, two bath villa is located at the world-class Kapalua® Resort, and, is the perfect spot in which to create your Maui vacation memories. This affordable luxury villa offers a large and accommodating living space; but, it is the fabulous oceans and coastal views that draw guests again and again to this unit – the beautiful blue Pacific fills the horizon, the island of Molokai is just across the way, and Maui’s coastline accents the whole.
A large lanai just off the main living area is the perfect place for a Mai Tai and some serious relaxation. There is a table and seating for four, so be sure to bring your meals outside and enjoy your fabulous Maui view! It does not get much better than this! If you have planned your vacation during whale season, you will not believe the spectacle that takes place just outside your villa. Looking out, you will see humpback whales all over the ocean; splashing, jumping, and slapping their tails on the surface. It is truly an experience you will NEVER forget.
When you stay with us, you will find that the kitchen is fully stocked, and has everything you may need to prepare and serve any meal. Those vacationers who discover a bare kitchen, are not happy campers. We know how frustrating this can be, so we have gone out of our way to ensure you have everything you need. The kitchen is complete with a full size freezer/fridge, dishwasher, stove, oven and microwave.
The villa’s living room is adjacent to the kitchen. Here you will find a dining table, coffee table, sofa, chairs, and a wet bar. The sofa pulls out into a bed, making for a maximum capacity of four. Futons can be provided upon request.
The large master bedroom has a king size bed, small attached lanai, large closet with hangers, and dresser and drawers for lots of storage space. The villa also includes AC, and, flat screen TVs with premium digital cable in both living room and master bedroom.
The villa’s bathrooms are very spacious and provide our guests with enough room for the whole party to comfortably get dressed and ready to go. The master bathroom features a large soaking tub with shower, and two large vanities with personal sinks. The second bathroom has a shower, vanity, large closet with hanger, and washer/dryer.
This villa comes with reserved covered parking, free wireless password protected high speed internet, digital cable, discounted golf, starter supply of paper towels, soap/shampoos, laundry detergent and bath/beach towels, beach chairs and a cooler.
We are the only licensed on-site property managers. We are also Ridge owners. Thus we take an extra bit of pride in what we do. Our aim is to see that your stay with us is absolutely beyond compare.
Our rates are all inclusive. There are no surprises upon check-out!
Late departures must be made at the time of booking for a fee of half a days rent.
The Ridge features two beautiful, heated swimming pools. Both pool areas feature gas grills, lounge chairs, a location for eating, with tables and chairs, a shower, a soda machine and restrooms. Pool “One” has an additional full kitchen and large covered gathering area, making this a perfect space for large parties and entertaining. If fresh herbs may be just what you are after, these can be found surrounding each pool.
There are many reasons why visitors choose The Ridge as their vacation destination. One of these is that Kapalua® Resort is a “low impact” resort; thus, guests staying at The Ridge find that they have the luxury of near endless activities available to them, but, without the large crowds, the traffic and noise.
The Kapalua® Resort features three of the top State of Hawaii beaches, and these you will find just a short walk from your villa. One of these beaches, Kapalua Bay, has won numerous awards for excellence, including “Best Beach in the US,” by Conde Nast. This bay is situated so that it is protected from heavy seas and wind. Its waters are calm and inviting; thus, it may be no surprise that Kapalua Bay offers some of the best snorkeling to be found on the island. Gentle waves, soft white sand and breathtaking beauty combine to secure a spot for this beach in top world rankings every year.
Guests can also enjoy two golf courses – the PGA’s Plantation Course and The Bay Course. Both courses offer spectacular views of the Pacific and the island, while at the same time challenging even the best of golfers.
* Projected Closure & Aeration Schedules
(Subject to change without notice)
Plantation Course: February 2019-November 2019
In addition, visitors will find bike riding and hiking trails, tennis gardens, twelve world class restaurants, a fitness center, and two award winning spas – The Spa Montage and The Ritz Carlton Spa – all a short walk away.
As a bonus, there is a free shuttle available. The driver will pick you up at your door and deliver you anywhere you care to go on the Resort grounds. Give them a call!
Hawaii Tax ID# W-02154294-01