- english, french, spanish
Car: & nbsp;
Direct access by the Blanche E25 - A40 motorway linked to the European road network.
• 16 km from Switzerland via the Col des Montets
• 15 km from Italy via the Mont Blanc Tunnel
The main TGV lines from Paris:
- Paris - Annecy
- Paris - Lyon
- Paris - Bellegarde
- Paris - Chambéry - Aix Les Bains
- Paris - Saint Gervais Les Bains - Le Fayet (At certain times of the year)
• Then connections by Regional Express Train (TER) to Saint Gervais Les Bains - Le Fayet 20 km from Chamonix.
��� The Mont Blanc Express serves, from Saint Gervais les Bains, the valley of Chamonix to Vallorcine and the Swiss border.
Chamonix Mont-Blanc is 88 km from Geneva-Cointrin International Airport, 220 km from Lyon - Saint-Exupéry International Airport and 171 km from Caselle International Airport..
• daily connections by public transport:
- Geneva Airport by the SAT bus company
(Timetables and prices: winter, spring, summer, autumn)
- Turin Airport by the SAVDA bus company
- Lyon Airport by train