Gulf of Mexico Deluxe Beachside Condo Ccad#2015115098
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
The kitchen is separated from the dining area by a long bar and 4 bar stools. On the bar is the telephone on which you can make free local calls and nationwide long distance calls. Sorry, no overseas calls! The large dining table has six leather swivel chairs.
Two new leather sofas in the living room convert to queen size hide-a-way beds. All linens and pillows are furnished. The Lazy-Boy recliner is comfortable for watching the 32 inch flat screen TV which is on cable and includes both HBO and Cinemax. On the balcony you can have your first morning cup of coffee while you watch the sun come up over the Gulf of Mexico! Chairs and a table are furnished. You can watch your children down on the beach or go down and play sand volley ball. Swim in the large pool or relax in the hot tub after a game of tennis. Unit # 204 has its own heat/air conditioner with your own thermostat. We have two elevators. If you need to do laundry the laundromat is just across the walkway.
Our kitchen is fully equipped with late model appliances, a Mr. Coffee, toaster oven and toaster, and a blender. Plenty of dishes, flatware, and cookware. All you need to bring is some groceries!
All linens are furnished except beach towels. They seem to disappear!
This condo was completely renovated late in 2010 - It was finished the first week of December and is in very good condition.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- On floor 2
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 5-6
- Comfortable King sized bed with fitted bottom sheet is in Master bedroom which also has a TV and DVD player. A recliner is in the bedroom for resting or watching TV. A window wall looks down on the beach and overlooks the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. A ceiling fan adds to your comfort. The large walk-in closet has plenty of room. A full size ironing board and iron is stored in the closet. Two adults and one child can sleep in the guest room in the queen bed and one twin daybed.The guestroom also has it's own TV and DVD player. A smaller closet is in this room.. A ceiling fan gently moves the air for their comfort. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Both bathrooms have recently been redone. In the master bath we removed the divider wall, the tub-shower combination and vanity. We built a large walk-in shower, tiled the floor, and installed a new double sink marble top vanity.The mirrored closet doors give more mirrors to the bath area. The guest bath got a new tub-shower combination and a new marble top vanity. A curved shower rod gives more space in the shower. Plush towels are in both bathrooms....moreless
- The Kitchen is fully equipped with plenty of dishes, flatware and cookware. There is a Mr. Coffee, a toaster, a toaster oven and a blender. We have a new icemaker refrigerator, dishwasher, ceremic top range and built in microwave oven. The bar has four barstools and the dining table has six chairs which give us seating for ten people. We recently renovated both bathrooms. The master bath now has a large walk-in shower and the guest bath has a new tub-shower combination. All our beds are comfortable. The pillow-top queen bed is also new. All beds have fitted bottom sheets. The sofa in the living room converts to a queen bed and the loveseat makes a full bed, all linens furnished. There is a table and six chairs on the balcony which overlooks the beach and across to the Gulf of Mexico. South Padre Island has plenty of shops and restaurants. A short drive to Brownsville and across the International Bridge and you are in Old Mexico for shopping and dining. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Coin Laundry
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Beach View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
Other fees may apply Winter: January 1 - March 1 $2400 per month Off Season: April 1 - May 1 Sunday-Thursday $195 per day Friday-Saturday $325 per night $950 per week May 2-May 31 Sunday-Thursday $225 per day Friday-Saturday $295 per night Peak Season: June 1-July 31 Sunday-Thursday $295 per day Friday-Saturday $355 per night Fall: August 1-31 Sunday-Thursday $225 per day Friday-Saturday $250 per night September 1-December 31 Sunday-Thursday $145 per night Friday-Saturday $175 per night High Season: June 1-August 15 Sunday-Thursday $275 per night Friday-Saturday $295 per night No weekly rate Winter rate: January 1-March 1 $2400 per month Call for March rates April 1-April 30 Sunday-Thursday $129 per night Friday-Saturday $140 per night Weekly rate $850 per week May 1-May31 Sunday-Thursday $149 per night Friday-Saturday $159 per night
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 9 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Car: Not Necessary
Suntide II Condominiums is located right on the beach in South Padre Island which is advertised as one of the best beaches in the United States. We are 40 miles from Harlingen International Airport and 25 miles to the Brownsville Airport. Shuttle service is available. Schlitterbaun Water Park is three miles south of Suntide II and the golf course is eight miles across the bridge at Laguna Vista. We have dolphin watching, bay and deep sea fishing,surf and sail boarding and museums nearby. We look down on the beach and across to the Gulf of Mexico. We have motorcycle festivals and Sand Castle Days on the Island. Also we have shopping on the Island and and a short drive across the International Bridge in Mexico. Some very good restaurants are here including Blackbeard's just a short block from our front door.The Turtle House is home to turtles ranging from newly hatched babies to the huge Ridley. You cannot say, there's nothing to do - just decide what you want to do!
Year Purchased: 1996
About the owner: I was born and raised on a ranch in the South Plains area of West Texas. I made my first trip to South Padre Island in 1952. We came across in a fishing boat - no bridge. The first bridge was built about 1954. My family came to South Padre Island several times a year and my children feel blessed to have had those times! Now they bring their grand children to Meme's Island.
Why the Owner Chose South Padre Island, TX, USA:
I love the beach and I wanted a condo right on the beach. I love South Padre Island and I wanted to share a condo which would be a home away from home when you come to the Island!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Many things to do! You can go on a dolphin watch, go fishing in the bay or go deep sea fishing. Drive up into the dunes and find wonderful shells. See the giant turtles and the tiny ones at the Turtle House. Ride the free trolley up and down the Island sight seeing. Go to Port Isabel to the museum. Shop all the shell and t-shirt shops. Eat in our wonderful restaurants...Just sit on the balcony and watch people. Drink your coffee at my patio table while you watch the sun rise over the Gulf of Mexico....
- Primary: Toll Free (800) 237-4786 Office open 9:00AM-6:00PM
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from front entry to balcony door
Plenty of dishes, silverware and cookware
Guest room has queen size bed. Tub-shower combination in bath
Master bath has new tiled walk-in shower
Follow the walkway to the beach
All you need is your groceries!
Condo #204 is newly redecorated
Both sofas make queen beds
Queensize bed in guestroom
Sleep tight in the master kingsize bed
please com in and enjoy my beautiful condo
Kitchen has late model appliances
Dine or play games on this table. Children love my bar stools
Children sleep well in this twin bed.
Welcome to Condo #204
Eat or play games on dining table
Plenty of comfortable seating
Guestroom also has twin daybed
32' TV has full cable programing
Catch your favorite TV program
- Response time Within 2 days
- Response rate 80%
- Calendar last updated 02/27/2016