Private Studio on an Alpaca Ranch
This is a Studio, so it does not have a separate bedroom. However, the queen-size murphy bed can be folded up into the wall when you are not sleeping. The bed has a luxurious memory foam mattress that is very comfortable and sits directly under the ceiling fan.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Older children OK.Older children OK.
No pets - Contact me for special rules for assistance animalContact me for special rules for assistance animal
No events - Quiet Hours are Dusk to DawnQuiet Hours are Dusk to Dawn
No smoking - NO SMOKING OR VAPING ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY!NO SMOKING OR VAPING ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY!
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 18 - A parent is allowed to stay with a minor child.A parent is allowed to stay with a minor child.
- Because I employ livestock guardians, I cannot guarantee the safety of any pets or other animals on the property.
- DO NOT enter the animal pens until you have been properly introduced to the dogs by either ME or MY STAFF!
- Watch for critters at all times! This is a rural area. Text me if you need help. Do not kill any wildlife on the property.
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
- english, I can speak a very little bit of Spanish
About Lisa Thompson
I was in the Army for 16 years and really did get to "see the world." I've worked too many different jobs to list, from doughnut maker to mail carrier to veterinary technician to intelligence analyst. Now I'm "retired" (translation: busier than ever) and living the dream that started when I fell in love with a camel in Saudi Arabia. I raise alpacas, and my starter herd of five alpacas has grown to a family farm with over 30 animals. My daughter and I host ranch tours, take a petting zoo to local events, set up at Farmer's Market a couple times a month and try to find time to practice our fiber arts skills. Next on our list of adventures is hydroponic gardening. We love to be outside enjoying the animals and the beautiful high desert views.
Lisa Thompson purchased this guest house/pension in 2009
Why Lisa Thompson chose Hereford
Once you arrive you will know why I bought this piece of land.
What makes this guest house/pension unique
Clean, clear air...gorgeous views...quiet, peaceful...unique animals...momentous thunder storms. It doesn't get any better than Thunder Mountain Ranch.