Isabelle et Olivier Noé
- english, french
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Average rating for Isabelle et Olivier Noé's other properties:5/5
You are ideally located between Périgord Pourpre and Périgord Noir. Urval is a village of 100 inhabitants where life is good. You are calm but close to the biggest tourist sites of Périgord:
- The villages classified as Belves, La Roque Gageac, Montpazier, Sarlat, Domme are located between 10 and 25 min drive.
- Les Eyzies and the 15 famous prehistoric sites are less than half an hour away. Lascaux is 50 minutes away.
- Castles like Beynac, Castelnaud, Milandes are 15 minutes by car.
- Swimming and canoe trips are possible on the Dordogne and Vézère. You are 5 minutes drive from the 2 rivers.
- The cities of Bergerac and Périgueux are 50 minutes away.
The gastronomy is very famous in Dordogne: Foie gras, duck confit, walnuts, strawberries, truffles .... The wine ...