Almost a small tree house, quiet, stunning views of mountains 50 km, 2 terraces one south one to the east that allow you to make the most of the outdoors and the environment. Ideal space for light therapy. Independent bathroom with bath ... with stunning !! Kitchen.
The chalet is located in the Cévennes National Park (Heritage).
The pool (natural, fed by a source) is available in season, it is shared with prospective occupants our second cottage.
Our cottage is the realization of the 'spirit hut' with good comfort. It is located outside a hamlet close to a departmental uncrowded, bordering the GR 6-7.
It is a place for meditation and rest in a total natural immersion. Artists, writers and especially nature lovers are welcome. Library (BD, nature journals, etc ...) available.
High-speed Internet CPL or WiFi jack (24/24). 3G access.
Rental weekend or week. Accommodation for up to 2 people.
Two tree-lined terraces. Bathroom and kitchen. Work space.
Needed for cooking available.
Cleaning / optional household.
Points of interest:
Village 4 km (bakery, cafe tobacco) market town with markets and shops (supermarket, pharmacy and petrol station) 8km. Post office, doctor. Hospital 12km.
Step ideal for hiking, cycling, where a motorcycle. Maps, GPS and guides available for your own rides.
Trail hiking direct access (we are on the GR 6-7) - Anduze and its Bamboo 12 km - Petit train Cévennes (departure station 10 km) - Grotte des Demoiselles (concerts and Exploration) 20 minutes - Mont Aigoual (hiking, arboretum, cross country and track) at 40km - Millau Viaduct 1h30 drive - Cirque Navacelles, various caves and sinkholes, dolmens St Felix Paillères, Valley Lasalle (small Normandy Cévennes ) .. Many walks or excursions in a short range.
- Nîmes, the French Rome and Montpellier, the City of Arts are 50 km. The nearest beach is 1 hour 20 car (Le Grau du Roi and La Grande Motte)
- Typical markets within 12km maximum (Lasalle, St Hippolyte du Fort, Ganges). Uzes at 1:20, 30 minutes Sommieres, Sauve 1/4 hour ...
- From the chalet you have many walks routes on foot or mountain bike.
- Circuit for cyclists (we are on a recommended route with 5 passes deemed within 20 km)
- Hérault Valley (canoeing and kayaking) at 15 km.
- Possibility of canyoning.
- 2 courses ziplining 'in a short range.
- Bike rides.