The house is located a few meters from the coast, in the wonderful gulf of Tavolara in a small tourist complex "Villaggio San Paolo" a few meters from the beach, from the square on the sea, with restaurants and shops and the small port from which, every 30 minutes departs the ferry to the island of Tavolara with one of the most beautiful in Sardinia.
The apartment is ideal for families with children, couples of friends who love the sea life, in a quiet place but with the opportunity to enjoy all the services of a well organized seaside town.
The apartment is part of a building divided into apartments with gardens, terraces and verandas and served by an internal private road with access bar and parking.
- large entrance hall with windows overlooking the terrace / veranda with a study area
- interior living-room with wooden ceiling and sofas, dining table for 6/8 people.
- terrace / veranda communicating with the hall and the entrance-study with sofas and dining table for 8 people.
- 1 double bedroom, with a connecting bathroom with a bathtub
- 1 bedroom with a bunk bed and a connecting bathroom with a shower and a washing machine
- 1 bedroom with a bunk bed
- 1 bathroom with shower near the room above
- 1 small bedroom with single bed overlooking the sun terrace which can be accessed directly from the internal staircase of the apartment.
- large well-organized and equipped kitchen
- a small room pantry under the stairs, with shelves for provisions and a further refrigerator
- outdoor shower on the terrace / solarium of the turret (cold water only) which is accessed via an internal staircase and from which you can enjoy a 360 ° panorama over the bay.
- internal parking with access from the complex's private road.
- washing machine
- conditioned air
- 4-burner stove and electric oven
- electric barbeque on the terrace
- fridge with freezer compartment in the kitchen
- fridge in the pantry
- WiFi internet fast connection Alice
- radio and cd player