The castle, built in the tenth century, was owned by the noble family Ritaldi. In 1078 it was donated to the Church, to which it was removed in 1241 by Frederick II. Later it was under the jurisdiction of Spoleto to become then free municipality. The castle is surrounded by olive groves, vineyards, almond and walnuts, and within the walls enclosing a garden where children can play in a safe environment.
The tower is equipped with a large living room with fireplace, a dining table with six seats, a large sofa and two armchairs. The living room communicates with a bathroom and a fully equipped modern kitchen (fridge, four burners) which opens onto a small private garden. From the living room a staircase leads to the first floor where two bedrooms with double beds and a bathroom with shower. One of the rooms opens onto a terrace.
The tower ends with a second terrace which overlooks the entire valley of Spoleto and you can see the Fortress of Albornoz that rises above the town. The tower is also equipped with a non-space underground room where the original tank of the Castle.