About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 9 - max 6 adults)
Villa Borealis is located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the exclusive gated (24 hour staffed) community of Windsor Palms. In minutes (just 3 miles) you are at the Walt Disney World Resort.
Villa Borealis (built in 2002) is first and foremost a second home to us. We spend many weeks here each year. As a result, we maintain the highest 5 star villa standards. There are many amenities including:
- Oversized east and south facing Pool and Spa. Enjoy the best of both worlds, that beautiful morning sun, sun most of the day, and just when you need it most, some welcome shade late on those hot afternoons. The pool also has an infant safety fence.
- 50 inch Panasonic Plasma HDTV including Blueray and VHS in the family room and TV's in all bedrooms and DVD's in all but the master bedroom. The Plasma HDTV in the family room has many TRUE HD channels for you to enjoy. These include ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, ESPN and many others. These are provided with the HD package from Comcast Cable. The bedroom TV's are mounted high on the wall so you can actually watch them comfortably while lying in bed.
- 4 bedrooms.
- Master - King with Ensuite
- Bedroom 2 - Two Twin Beds
- Bedroom 3 - Queen
- Bedroom 4 - Bunk - Double on bottom and twin on top.
- All Bedrooms are equipped with black out blinds so that you can get a good night sleep.
- Air Conditioned Recreation Room with Slate Pool Table, Foosball, Air Hockey, PS2 (bring your own games-a few are provided) and a Giant Screen TV.
- IPOD docking stereo system so you can bring your music with you to enjoy.
- There is a Pack-n-Play and a high chair in the home for use with infants and small children.
- Cable TV in all rooms.
- Quote code SP1 on your first enquiry for a special offer.
- Free Wireless Internet. There is also a Computer in the Recreation Room so you can leave your laptop at home if you wish. An added bonus is the printer with the computer so you can print your boarding passes at the villa prior to leaving for the airport. It can save a lot of time in those line ups at the airport
- Free Long Distance calls to USA, Canada, France, Italy , the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Hair Dryers in all Bathrooms.
- Ceiling Fans in all bedrooms (except bunk room).
- Large size Front Loading Washer and Dryer.
- Private Propane BBQ/grill.
- A great and friendly local management company to solve any problems you may encounter.
- Coded entrance lock so that you can proceed directly to Villa Borealis upon your arrival.
- Large safe in the master closet. It works with the same code as the door.
- Automatic Membership for the duration of your stay at Windsor Palms Resort which includes large community Pool, Hot Tub, Toddler Pool, Exercise Room, Rec. Room, Volleyball, Basketball, Tennis, 58 seat Theatre, Playground, BBQ area and Convenience Store.
- Nearby you will find great shopping, dining, fast food, golfing and of course, all those Theme Parks that make the Orlando area the number 1 tourist destination in the world. The Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM Studios), Animal Kingdom, Sea World, and Universal Studios are all near by.
- There is a shuttle to the theme parks available for a fee at the clubhouse.
- We always keep our Availability Calendar up to date.
- A minimum rental of 6 days is normally expected. We will consider less than 6 days only if the request does not break up open time blocks.
-Pool Heat is $25/day - Recommended Oct-Apr.
-A 10% Discount is available for direct bookings of 3 weeks or more.
-All rates are subject to 13% Florida Tax
-We accept VISA, MasterCard, PayPal or personal checks.
-Reservations are not confirmed until payment clears the bank or credit card company.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
We are Lyle and family.
Lyle purchased this House in 2008
Why Lyle chose Four Corners
We love Central Florida for all the attractions, shopping and weather.
What makes this House unique
Our property was rated 5 stars on another website prior to us purchasing the Villa. Since then we have made the following upgrades: - replaced the living room TV with a 50 inch Panasonic Plasma HD TV complete with the HD package from Comcast. The previous 40 inch TV is now in the games room and used for the PS2 that we added. - replaced the living room furniture with a leather sectional and a stand alone leather recliner. - added an IPOD docking system so you can enjoy your music. - added a phone with free long distance to North America and most of Europe. - added many VHS, DVD, and Bluray movies. - added a new Air Hockey game in the games room. - added a new Dell computer complete with flat screen monitor and printer. The printer is great for printing your boarding passes prior to leaving for the airport. - added a keyless coded lock system so that you can proceed directly to the Villa upon your arrival in Orlando. - added black out blinds in all bedrooms so you can have a better sleep. - replaced an old queen bed with two new twins beds for more flexibilty for families. - replaced the linens in the villa with higher quality ones. - added a pool blanket. Although it takes a couple of minutes to take off the pool, it is a huge benefit for the renter. Most villas without pool blankets have very cool pools in winter, even with pool heat. With a blanket, the pool is always a nice temperature for you when ever you may wish to use it. - added a propane BBQ so you can grill your meals outside should you choose. - replaced certain pool equipment with newer safer versions for your safety. - added a new high chair and a new pack-n-play. - added a code operated safe. - added 'mobility assistance bars' to the master bathroom. - added a new front load washer and dryer. - added a new flat screen TV in the Master Bedroom. - added a new Bluray player in the living room. - added a new flat screen TV in the Queen Room.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Home away from home
We enjoyed our stay at Villa Borealis. It is a well maintained house in a quiet gated community with a nice clubhouse that has various activities for all ages. The kids (2 X 14yrs and 2 X 16yrs) loved the games room. The only complaint the kids had was that the beds were a little firm, although they had no problem sleeping. A problem we had with pool heat was quickly rectified by Lyle, who responded very quickly to any email sent. He also generously refunded the full 7 days pool heat fee due to the inconvenience, which was more than we had expected.
It is the 6th time our family has visited Florida for March Break. We have rented a house each time, and can honestly say that we wouldn't hesitate to book Villa Borealis again. We will also recommend this house to family and friends if interested in staying close to Disney.
Exactly as advertised. Enjoyed this wonderful property
This property was exactly as advertised. Clean, comfortable,and in a nice secure neighborhood. Close to all attractions and stores are a couple of minutes away. I can't think of a negative thing to say. We would definitely stay here again. Thanks so much for sharing your home with us.
Wonderful home away from home!
Our family of 5, including 3 adult children, enjoyed staying here. Lyle was always quick at responding to emails. Everything was just as stated.
Safe and secure neighborhood. Close to stores, restaurants, highway and things to do, ie miniature golf, ropes/zipline course, movies, etc. Disney, Universal, etc all within a half hour drive. Central to both coasts for beaches, manatee viewing, boats rides to see alligators, Kennedy space center, interactive zoo, etc. Just be prepared for a longer drive depending on traffic.
Ample towels, dishes, pots and pans. We cooked at home a few times and had everything we needed, including the grill. It would have been nice to have salt and pepper shakers though.
The pool, hot tub, game room, multiple tv's, washer and dryer were definite pluses. There are plenty of kids movies but not really any for adults. There is 1 toilet paper in each of the 3 bathrooms so bringing a couple extra was helpful. We did purchase the heat for the hot tub which was nice. I believe the pool would have been warm enough since it was in the 80's but you can't count on that in the winter! The LED lights are a fun feature.
We appreciated having a ceiling fan in each room (except the bunk room so my daughter brought a small fan) however the air only goes down to 72 and since it was in the 80's during the day, even with opening windows, we wish we had some extra fans. In case you're like us and like it cooler at night.
We took advantage of the free tennis and basketball at the clubhouse. Just bring $5 as a security deposit. We didn't use the pool, store, movie room, game room but it looked nice from what we saw and within walking distance.
As far as the noise/smell from the water treatment plant, that wasn't that often so it wasn't a big deal. I would rather have that than have a bunch of neighbors behind me!
All in all it was wonderful experience and it was nice to get away from Michigan's cold and snow, if only for a week!
Outstanding - can't wait to plan another trip
From the moment we were welcomed onto the gated community it felt like home. The guard was professional and informative. The directions were perfect. The pool was covered and was warm enough for swimming within minutes of our arrival. The internet connection was strong. We would move in tomorrow for the refrigerator alone. We were a little confused with the trash until we realized that it was picked up EVERY day - no need to move the cans. The clubhouse store was so convenient - prices reasonable, food, pool toys. etc. There were things that some people would suggest could use an "upgrade" but it was one of the best maintained homes that we have ever stayed.
First visit to Disneyworld!
The accommodation was clean, spacious with a more than adequate inventory for 4 adults and 2 children (9 & 7). We opted for the pool heating which was relaxing after a long day at the parks. Situated in a gated community we also had the use of the complex pool and clubhouse.
All the main Disney parks were within 15-20mins drive with supermarkets and restaurants about 5-10 mins away.
With all things taken into consideration we were well positioned in great accommodation and would recommend the property to anybody.
Wonderful home close to Disney
We are so glad we rented this home for our first trip to Disney! We were torn between staying in a resort and renting off-site, and there is no doubt we made the right choice. Families wanting peace and quiet and a great place to relax after long days at the theme parks would love this home. It is located in a quiet, safe, gated resort community that has a wonderful clubhouse complete with a convenience store, arcade, and movie theatre. This house is just as described and exceeded our expectations.
This house was perfect for our family of four, and could easily accommodate two families. The house was furnished lovely, neat as a pin, and exceptionally clean. We all slept wonderfully each night because the beds were so comfortable! The kitchen was well stocked with updated appliances and all the essentials needed to cook, and we absolutely loved that the house provided a gas grill. The furniture in the den was also great - leather sectional and recliner so much better than what you normally find in a rental. The kids enjoyed the game room, and we all loved the pool and spa. How wonderful to come back and swim and soak after long days of walking the parks - no better way to end the day!
The owner was great! Once our booking was confirmed, he provided docs with detailed directions and all of his tips for Disney parks, other places to visit, local restaurants, grocery stores, etc. This house is so close to Disney - it literally took us 5-10 minutes to get to the parks each morning. There is a Publix 5 minutes away, and many restaurants in close proximity. We don't see how our first trip to Disney could have been any better, and we look forward to returning and staying in this home! We would definitely recommend this home to our friends and family.
Nearby you will find great shopping, dining, fast food, golfing and of course, all those Theme Parks that make the Orlando area the number 1 tourist destination in the world. The Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM Studios), Animal Kingdom, Sea World, and Universal Studios are all near by. There is a shuttle to the theme parks available for a fee at the clubhouse. Other Activities: Shopping, basketball, boating, miniature golf
Additional information about rental rates
Bookings of 6 nights or less will be charged a $85 cleaning fee in addition to what is quoted.