Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We have 3 Smart TVs and XBox One to help keep themWe have 3 Smart TVs and XBox One to help keep them
No pets - Service and support animals may be considered by rService and support animals may be considered by r
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Pets are not allowed. Service and support animals may be considered by request only on a case by case basis.
- Children under the age of 5 must be supervised at all times in the yard and deck. No loud music at any time inside the suite or out on the deck.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $200. Hold placed on your card 1 day before arrival, removed 1 day after departure
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
About Rick Arons
We purchased this location because it is in the heart of downtown North Bend on a river next to a park. Our guests can enjoy the convenience of downtown and the beauty of nature in one package! I had a vision of what this property could be and have realized it. Moon River Suites was totally remodeled in late 2019. It has all new appliances, furniture, bedding, and fully equipped kitchen. The back natural area is not only a peaceful relaxing place for our guests to enjoy but it also duals as a wedding venue on summer weekends.
Rick Arons purchased this townhome in 2006
Why Rick Arons chose North Bend
We purchased this property because of it's amazing location next to the river yet in downtown North Bend.
What makes this townhome unique
Moon River Suites is conveniently located downtown yet on the banks of the beautiful South Fork of the Snoqualmie River. The building has been completely remodeled with all new furniture and contents. Each suite is 1100 square feet on two stories - 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, full kitchen, dining area seating 6, large living room with pull out couch, and private deck with seating area, private hot tub, outdoor shower, and BBQ grill. The master bedroom has a private balcony for viewing the river and natural area. The grounds have been totally re-landscaped and now feature a small beach for river access, three covered gazebos, 4 picnic tables, 8-10 locations for seating, 3 firepits, hammocks, and a super sized large barbecue for groups.