This very large apartment is on the second floor of the main house (the top left hand row of windows in the photograph above). It boasts superb views north and west over Loch Etive and the surrounding hills and views south over the courtyard to Ben Cruachan. It is reached via a staircase from the reception room (the old servant stairs). There are three very large bedrooms, a spacious lounge, fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher and bathroom/shower room. There is also plenty of additional storage space in this apartment.
- A lovely stay in a lovely period house, all the amenities are excellent and we were made to feel very welcome.
- Fab, fab, fab!!! Great accommodation and splendid views. Have never enjoyed meal preparation or dishwashing so much? view is hard to beat.
- Another fantastic week at Bonawe House and enjoyed the views from Etive View. Thanks for a great holiday in a lovely apartment.
- Had a brilliant long weekend. Wow what a view, imagine being able to wake up every morning to that view.
- Another wonderful stay, this year friends joined us and they too were amazed by the beauty. We absolutely love it here and have hundreds of happy memories, thank you.
- Thank you very much for giving us this splendid place to stay, it made for a great holiday.
- Etive View has been a fantastic base for us - very well equipped, spacious and the views are fantastic.