Aug.27 Week Reduced!! 5+ Bedrooms, Slps 15, Gamerm/ Ping Pong/Foosball, Swmpoolo
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This spacious 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath home is across from the 27 hole public golf course at Bear Trap and is a short drive to the beachs of Bethany, Ocean City, or Fenwick. Similar homes closer to the beach rent for at least twice as much. This is a family friendly house with wireless internet, a formal living room (gathering room) as well as a separate GAMEROOM with FULL SIZE PING PONG TABLE, Deluxe FOOSBALL table, Widescreen TV/DVD, and GAME/POKER table. There is a large deck with bar seating and overlooking the community pond..The community swimming pool (free to our guests) is just steps away. There is a large gourmet kitchen with double oven & ice maker frig.The formal dining room seats 14 comfortably. Three bedrooms have flat screen TV/DVD. All bedding is almost new and is top quality and there is a porta crib.This spacious home accommodates more than one family. Bring family or friends and enjoy gracious luxury at an affordable rate. A great place to share the fun & good times but also the expense.
Golf is available across the road: The home is directly across the road from the entrance to the beautiful 27 hole public championship golf course at Bear Trap Dunes. In the summer special events are held in the Bear Trap Dunes Community and are open to the public. There is a fine dining restaurant at the Clubhouse.
Several other golf courses are in the Bethany Beach, Rehoboth Beach / Ocean City area.
Beautiful Delaware State Beaches are nearby: The house is only a short drive from the Delaware State Seashore Parks. There parks have beautiful beaches that are guarded and have restroom and refreshment facilities. There is one park just north of Bethany,and another just to the south at Fenwick Island. Both of these are about a 15 - 20 minute drive from the house.
Ocean City, Maryland is also a short drive away , about 20 minutes to the south. Ocean City is the ultimate in boardwalk entertainment , restaurants, and mini golf as well as souvenir shopping.
Tax free outlet shopping is also only a short drive away in Rehoboth, about a 25 minute drive to the north.
Great for Family Reunions & Golf Getaways!!: The house has 3000 sq. feet of luxury. It is spacious and accommodates 14 people with more than adequate room for all. There is comfortable seating in the living room, and in the large family/game room.
The formal dining room seats 14 comfortably. The table is banquet size.
The kitchen is equipped for either casual or gourmet cooking-- double oven, cooktop island, ice maker refrigerator, and lots of space.
There are 3.5 baths and 4 TV/DVD, (3 in bedrooms), widescreen, in the family room
There is a large deck overlooking a picturesque pond, and a swimming pool only a short walk from the deck.
AGE RESTRICTIONS APPLY TO ALL RENTALS. FOR NON FAMILY GROUPS MEMBERS MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 25.
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
There is a community swimming pool, (passes included with rental) within short walking distance from the house. There is also a community playground within a short walk. The bunk bed room with 2 sets of bunkbeds plus a trundle is ideal for children....moreless
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15, Beds for 15
- The master bedroom has a luxurious canopy bed and a sitting area near the TV/DVD enclosed in an armoire. There is seating for 3 in this area with an arm chair with ottoman, a wicker chair with pillow, a rocking chair and a magazine table as well as a lamp table. This king suite opens to a huge luxurious master bath with double sinks and heart shaped soaking tub. There is a separate glass enclosed shower. The twin bed room has a trundle bed and it connects to a full bath. The seashell room has a queen bed and connects to a full bath. The seahorse room has a queen bed and a rocker and connects to a full bath which can be set up as a private bath for that room. The room with 2 bunkbed sets plus trundle is ideal for children. It can sleep 5 comfortably. The den on the first floor has a queen high rise and is near the half bath. All the bedding is almost new and is top quality for comfortable sleeping. The seahorse room and the Seashell room also have large TVs with DVD.(So 3 TVs upstairs)...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- The master bath is huge and has double sinks .It has a large heart shaped soaking tub. There is a separate glass enclosed shower and a huge window overlooking a pond. The window has a privacy shade which can let in light while ensuring privacy. The toilet is enclosed off this large bathroom area. Two of the rooms (the seashell room & the twin room) share a full bath. (Jack & Jill) bath. This room has double sinks and has the toilet area and tub enclosed from the sink area. The third full bath on the second floor level can be used exclusively by the seahorse room or it can be shared by opening it to the hall for use of others. This bathroom has just one sink. The half bath is on the first floor and is convenient for any one sleeping in the den on the queen high rise....moreless
- There is a fully equipped kitchen with cook top island/breakfast bar. There is a double wall oven and an ice maker refrig. There is a small desk and eating space for about 8. at the kitchen table. Additional eating space can be made by using the round game table in the Game room adjacent to the kitchen. . There is a FULL SIZE PING PONG TABLE and a combination game table that includes air hockey.and foosball. The kitchen is well stocked with can opener, blender, toaster, banana rack, hand held mixer, lobster pot, and all the tools that you would need.There are 3 sets of dishes and place mats are provided. There is a separate laundry room with racks for hanging clothes. There are cutting boards, mug holders, and paper towel holder. Off the kitchen is a large deck overlooking the community pond and just a short distance from the deck is the community swimming pool. Pool passes are included with the rental. There are no additional fees except the cleaning fee....moreless
- Books For Kids
- DVD Player:
- Game Room:
- Games For Kids
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Coin Laundry
- Duty Free Shops
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 14 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer:
- Filtered Water
- Iron & Board
- Living Room:
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
Dishes & Utensils:
fully equipped kitchen with coffee maker, dishes, glassware, flatware, toasters, can opener, blender, lobster pot, crab hammers, serving bowls, platters, mixer, strainers, baking pans, & cutlery....moreless
- Ice Maker
Kitchen has eat in space with table seating for 6. and an island with seating for 3. Kitchen has ice maker fridge, cooktop island, double wall oven, and the sliding glass door opens to a large deck....moreless
- Lobster Pot
- Beach Chairs
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sept. 11 to Oct. 29
Sep 11 - Oct 29, 2016
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $150
Town tax is 5% of the rental rate and is added to the balance due 30 days before check in.
A deposit of 50% of the rental rate is asked for at time of reservation. Payment Plan is available for deposits made by March 1. The balance plus 5% town tax plus $400 REFUNDABLE security deposit is due 30 days before check in. POOL PASSES FOR ALL IN YOUR RENTAL GROUP ARE INCLUDED WITH RENTAL. Upon receipt of deposit a contract and invoice will be sent for renter to sign.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
The house is across from the 27 hole public golf course at Bear Trap Dunes. It is off Central Ave., a direct route to the beach and to rt.1 which takes you to Fenwick Island and Ocean City to the south, to Rehobeth and historic Lewes (N.J.ferry port) to the north, and to the Delaware State Park Beaches of Bethany and Fenwick Island. These parks have planned environmental and educational programs and also guarded beaches with restrooms and refreshment facilities and showers. The area is rich in restaurants and water activities (surfing, windsurfing, fishing, kayaking etc). golf, mini golf, par 3 golf, movie theaters, water parks & tax free outlets. The boardwalk and pavillion in Bethany offer summer entertainment and for more lively entertainment the boardwalk in Ocean City has the ultimate in restaurants & attractions. The restaurant at Bear Trap, the 'Den' is excellent & has banquet facilities. The Bear Trap community also has free outdoor entertainment on some evenings in summer.
Other Activities: Planned special events at the Delaware State Beaches. Free concerts at the Bethany Beach Pavilion on Friday, Saturday and sunday nights.
Golf: # Other Activities
* Bear Trap Dunes!!!!!!, T W I L I G H T F E E S, January 1 - March 9; December, Weekday $30 * Weekend $35 (after 12pm), March 10 - March 23; November, Weekday $35 * Weekend $40 (after 1pm), March 25 - October 31, Weekday/Weekend $65 (after 2pm), Check local magazines for coupons
Community pool passes included
Call about special rates for weekend rentals in spring and fall!
- Primary: (301) 904-4539 Ask for Barbara
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Master Bedroom with sitting area and TV/DVD in Armoire
Full Size Ping Pong Table in Game Room
Queen Bedroom with connecting bath and TV/DVD
Queen Bedroom with TV/DVD
Gourmet Kitchen with Double Oven and Cooktop
Kitchen with Eating Space and View to Pond
Kitchen with Icemaker Refrigerator and Gas Cooktop
Deck off kitchen with bar seating
Living Room looking to Foyer
Master Bath Double Sinks
Community swimming pool just steps from house
Conversational seating in Game Room (with large screen TV)
Oversize Foosball Table in Gameroom
View from Kitchen to Game Room
Formal Dining Room with seating for 14
Eating Space in Kitchen. Door opens to Deck and overlooks pond
Extra Room on first floor with pullout bed. Can be used as 6th bedrm . Sleeps 2
Living Room with Sofa and Loveseat and two single chairs
Master Bath with Luxurious Soaking Tub
Master Bath Shower and Soaking Tub
Boardwalk at Bethany Beach
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
- Property typeHouse
Request to book
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 80%
- Calendar last updated 08/17/2016
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Travel with peace of mind.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.