Immaculate Classic Cape Cod, Spectacular Marsh and Bay Views(28 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7-30 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 bedrooms, 1full and one half bath, sleeps 4
Sandy Cape Cod Bay beaches are a short drive away...or a nice one mile walk to the Sandwich Boardwalk at Town Neck Beach.
In the Garden you will find:: A cutting garden - fresh flowers for you.
Go across the railway track and fly-fish for Striped Bass, weakfish and blues in the marsh at hight tide.
In the Spring, wonderful Rhododendron bloom in the yard, and within walking distance (a longish walk), discover Heritage Gardens, a museum and garden complex which includes extensive gorgeous displays of Rhododendron and azalea, and a wonderful selection of Art, Motor Vehicle, Military, Baseball and other Musea, including a REAL 1902 Merry-Go-Round with rare original carved animals - endless rides included with admission to the grounds ...
In the Fall, lie out on the deck and watch spectacular meteor showers. Truly Awesome.
You cannot run out of things to do : in Sandwich and Cape Cod.
Catch a game or two of the Cape Cod Baseball League, where up-and-coming players from all over come to join the teams each summer.
Live theatre, both amateur and professional in nearby Barnstable, Dennis and Falmouth and a little farther away in Provincetown and Chatham.
Wonderful bike rides, kayaking and canoeing, Golf, mini- and max. Go Whalewatching - see Right Whales, Humpbacks, Pilots, Minkes, even dolphins - Right Up Close!
Catch striped bass and bluefish from the beach in the Fall, and from alongside the Cape Cod Canal all season.
Buy lobster (the market will even cook it for you!) YUM.
Pick up some sandwiches and a bottle of wine or some great Ginger Beer at The Brown Jug and have yourselves a picnic along the Cape Cod Canal ,or on the beach past the Sandwich Boardwalk - a nice walk from the house.
If it's ReallyReally hot outside, go ice skating at the Gallo rink, just along Route 6A between Sandwich and The Bourne Bridge
If you'd like to wander further afield: take a ride up Route 3A to Plymouth, where the Pilgrims landed in the Mayflower - see Plymouth Rock and visit Plymouth Plantation - see how the Pilgrims lived, watch them work in their homes, gardens, smithys and other trades - converse with them (they speak 16th Century English!).
Go to the New Bedford Whaling Museum.
Foxwoods Resort and Mohegan Sun Casinos are less than 2 hours away by car or bus.
See Boston: The Freedom Trail, Harvard Peabody Museum, MIT, The Kennedy Library, Theatre, Chinatown, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, all this and tons more just a hour's drive or bus ride up the road.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- 1150 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Beautifully appointed bedrooms with new beds and mattresses, luxury linens, pillows and other bedding. Each bedroom has at least one bureau/dresser, bedside table and mirror, and windows facing front and sides of house. The bedrooms are separated by a hallway and each affords complete privacy. Large closets with louvered doors....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- The half bathroom is off the entrance hall and is separated from the full bathroom by a lockable door - the full bath is accessible from Bedroom 1 and from the entrance hall via the half bathroom. The half bathroom is just across the hallway from Bedroom 2. The shower in the full bathroom is very large - the width of a standard tub, and is equipped with handholds. The bathroom also has a window looking out to the front of the house....moreless
- This classic Cape cottage is immaculately clean. Newly finished hardwood floors and a tastefully decorated, spacious, bright and sunny Living/Dining room and kitchen are comfortable and welcoming. Flat Screen, DVD player and Basic cable; i-Pod dock & Radio are supplied and receive local stations including a NPR station (94.3 Cape and Islands NPR. Binoculars are supplied for bird/marsh/bay watching. There are two steps up into the house, none inside - facilities are all on one level. There is a one-car garage as well as off-street. The kitchen is fully equipped with cutlery, pots and pans, dishes, kitchen towels, cooking utensils &c. Laundry facility is off the kitchen. Mobile providers include T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint/Nextel, ...moreless
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Thermos Bottle
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Beach Umbrellas
- Deck / Patio
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Small Cooler
- Wood Deck
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 - Apr 30, 2017
30 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning $110
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Taxes Not included
A deposit of 50% of the rental is required upon booking.
- The balance PLUS the non-refundable damage protection of $49 is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
- In the event of cancellation, 50% of the rental deposit will be returned within 10 days IF the vacancy is filled within 15 days prior to the reserved date.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The oldest incorporated town on Cape Cod, right on the Cape Cod Canal just over the Sagamore Bridge, Sandwich offers just about every amenity a vacationer might wish for. The Sandwich Glass Museum, a Fish Hatchery, Mini-Golf, Gold Courses, fishing from shore or boat. Walk, bike or rollerblade along the Canal from Cape Cod Bay to Buzzard's Bay and back again. Watch tugboats manoeuvre barges, Observe sailing boats of every size and style and Watch the lobster boats come and go.
SHOP: The Best Gourmet Food Shop in the Cape and South Shore; Supermarket; The Cape Cod Mall; Mashpee Commons with local and national vendors;The Bridge Outlet Mall; Farmer's Markets; Fish and Lobster Markets; Antiques shops one after another, yard sales by the dozens. Fabulous!
EAT: Clam shacks to Fine Dining all within walking distance or, if one prefers, take a little drive out on the Cape - a day trip to Provincetown perhaps, or ride the ferryboats to Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket. Ride the Cape Cod Railroad.
Other Activities: Arial sight-seeing; Whale watching; Cape Cod Canal Cruises; Fishing Charters
- Primary: +1 7749939080 Rick cell, no calls after 9PM eastern time
- Secondary: +1 508 254-7775 Peg cell, no calls after 9PM eastern time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from Deck of Marsh and Bay at High Tide
Dine with a view!
Family / TV room.
Clean and bright
Bedroom 2 - 2 Twin beds - pretty room
Double rainbow touching down in the marsh after a thunderstorm.
Sit for a while and enjoy the posies
Looking down at Patio from Deck
Jump in and Float at The Boardwalk
The Cape Cod life!
The Marsh and Cape Cod Bay at High Tide
Relax on the deck, enjoy the view
Happy Kitchen Sitting Area
Queen bed in Bedroom 1 - Cape Cod charm
A Cape Cod Gem!
The Scenic Railroad passes by - What Fun!
Pretty walk leads to a fabulous view out back
Classic Cape Cod
View from boat of the back of house
Salt Marsh at High Tide
Quintessential Cape Cod
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.