Authentic Cedar Log Cabin with Mountain Views
Baby crib is available.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8 - Maximum occupancy 8Maximum occupancy 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please note, due to strict HOA rules, we cannot accommodate more than eight people.
- Winter reservations require all-wheel drive vehicles. At time of booking you will be asked to provide make/model for each vehicle.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
About Michelle Barsness
We are the Barsness family. Our cabin, which we lovingly refer to as 'Big Ponderosa' is a charming cedar log home. The name Big Ponderosa is inspired by the magestic ponderosa pine trees found on the east side of Washington's Cascade mountains.
Michelle Barsness purchased this house in 2007
Why Michelle Barsness chose Leavenworth
Only 2 hrs drive from Everett. Lots of sunshine in the summer and snow for skiing and sledding in the winter.
What makes this house unique
You'll enjoy peaceful tranquility at this mountain home while still being close to all the festivals and activity the Leavenworth area offers. This is rustic elegance. Log home charm, with all the cozy amenities.