Charmot de Pommard offers quiet comfort and luxury in a fully renovated one bedroom apartment located on the ground floor of a 17th century building formerly occupied by a wine merchant.
It features limestone floors, oak timbers and stone walls as well as modern appliances and amenities that will make your stay a pleasant one,
It is a short walk to the shops and restaurants of Pommard as well as the beautiful vineyards that surround the village. It is only 3 km. from the medieval walled city of Beaune and a short drive to the wine villages of Meursault and Puligny Montrachet.
Dijon with its museums and restaurants is an easy day trip by car or train.
Charmot de Pommard is an ideal “pied a terre” for a couple wishing to experience and explore the many delights of Burgundy.
• An open plan living/dining area with comfortable seating for four.
• A compact but fully equipped kitchen with an induction cooktop/hob, multi-function oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine.
• Large floor to ceiling French doors with plenty of light.
• A smart 4K television receiving English and French channels.
• A Bluetooth speaker and WIFI.
• A bedroom with a king size bed (160 x 200 cm.) as well as a closet and an open bookcase for convenient storage.
• A modern bathroom with a walk in shower.
• A dedicated hot water heater.
• A full size washer and dryer.
• A bonus powder room located next to the kitchen.
• An outdoor stone bench for early morning coffee or an afternoon glass of wine.
What We Provide:
All bed linen, towels, and cleaning products.
For stays of two weeks or more, we include a mid-stay clean and change of linen.
We also provide a “starter pack” of basic household items which typically includes:
Milk, sugar, tea, coffee, bottled water, salt & pepper, olive oi, and balsamic vinegar.
Hand soap, toilet rolls, kitchen paper, foil, cling film, bin bags, matches and paper napkins.