Tidy and Comfortable Cabin at the gateway to the National Forest and ParkCounty!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - You may inquire but non refundable $80 per pet.You may inquire but non refundable $80 per pet.
Max guests: 4 - Septic and water cannot handle more than four!Septic and water cannot handle more than four!
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Please list full names & contacts for all guests.Please list full names & contacts for all guests.
- Renters must agree to abide by rules for conservative water use: no showers over 5 minutes, no running water washing dishes, lather with water off...
- Renters must agree to abide by rules for conservative septic use (IIYLIM, IIBFID) "If its Yellow, let it Mellow, if its Brown, Flush it Down"
Enhanced cleaning practices
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
- english, Very basic Spanish
About Seth Tucker
Professor, writer, and animal lover. From Wyoming originally and love the outdoors.
Seth Tucker purchased this Cabin in 2018
Why Seth Tucker chose Indian Mountain
All the comforts of modern living but remote and steps from the National forest and all the activities you can imagine.
What makes this Cabin unique
Wifi, patio with grill and picnic table, hanging and camping chairs, incredible views and wildlife, fishing on pond to the front of the property with waterfront views, and you own the mountaintop!