About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 7)
twin/ single (2)
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
- Washer & Dryer
- Air Conditioning
Hosted by Heather & David TapleyAsk a question
About Heather & David Tapley
This beach cottage has been in our family for 20 years and provided many hours of fun and relaxation. This year we did a major renovation and now are excited to offer it on VRBO!
Why Heather & David Tapley chose Penobscot
Enjoy all the many attractions of the area from this beautiful, recently renovated cottage - and best of all, enjoy your private beach where you can kayak, stroll or watch the sun set.
What makes this House unique
Private beach. Easy beach access from the back lawn. Near to many great spots like Castine Village, Blue Hill Village and hour from Acadia National Park and Bar Harbor.
- english, french
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - Max 30 people. Additional rules and deposits applyMax 30 people. Additional rules and deposits apply
No smoking - STRICTLY NO SMOKING.STRICTLY NO SMOKING.
Max guests: 7
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Please no smoking indoors, no pets. Stays can be booked for one night with an additional $75 cleaning fee. Anyone using kayaks must wear a life vest.
- Please arrive NO earlier than 4pm as our cleaning staff have quick same day turnarounds most weeks. And please check out by no later than 10am.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)