Apartment, 1 Bedroom, 1 full Bath for 1 or 2 adults
King size bed, chenille, quilts, comforter in winter, down/down alternative, queen bed in adjacent Sunny Oaks studio....rents separately
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Pets allowed - 1 or 2 quiet, well-mannered dogs, with $50 pet fee1 or 2 quiet, well-mannered dogs, with $50 pet fee
No smoking - Smoking outside only. Ashtray providedSmoking outside only. Ashtray provided
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - At least one guest staying must be 25 or over At least one guest staying must be 25 or over
- We require guests to disclose that they are bringing a dog or dogs; receive confirmation/authorization, prior to arrival and pay a $50 pet fee.
- Prior acknowledgement/authorization is required for more than one, or an oversized vehicle. Early check in/late check out by prior arrangement only
- Deposit may be kept for: damage; theft; check out time/smoking violations; excessive cleaning; pet fees not paid at time of booking; lost keys/remotes
About Jill Anderson
Greetings from Jim and Jill Anderson and Hot Springs Village! Jill is a former real estate broker and Jim has been a general contractor for 30 years, building everything from golf resorts to custom homes in PA, CO and AR. During the 90's in Durango, CO, we owned and operated Country Sunshine Bed and Breakfast. We miss many things about Colorado... including the awesome beauty, but we don't miss the cold, the snow and the high prices!
Jill Anderson purchased this apartment in 2007
Why Jill Anderson chose Hot Springs Village
Today we are happily living the good life in Hot Springs Village. We decided on the Village after much on-line and in-person research. We wanted a beautiful spot, with low cost of living and lots of amenities that would be close to our children in Mississippi and Texas. We built our home here on Mano Way in 2008 and created our guest house with 2 apartments and one guest suite. We make our apts. available to friends and family who visit and paying guests who are looking for the peace, quiet and natural beauty we have here.
What makes this apartment unique
We furnish our apts. with comfortable furniture and quality bedding. They are all nicely decorated with things we love….a few “family' antiques, original art and momentos we have picked up on our many travels. We are dog friendly, knowing that since our golden Sadie and our border collie, Mac, are part of our family, your canine companions must be too! We look forward to making one of our guest spaces your “home away from home”!