- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Due to the coronavirus and the safety of our guests we ask, that you bring your own pillows and towels for your stay.
- For a WEEKEND 2 rolls of toilet paper (1 per bathroom), 1 large trash bag, 1 small kitchen trash bag, and 1 roll of paper towels.
- For a WEEK 2 rolls of toilet paper (2 per bathroom), 2 large trash bag, 2 small kitchen trash bag, and 1 roll of paper towels.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Why Jason chose McGaheysville
This has been a family home for tow generations of our family for years. As public servants, we wanted a place to get away as a family and build memories without electric devices. This became our place to meet and share time. This home needed to serve a special member of our family, so the single story fit us perfectly.
What makes this house unique
One of the great benefits to our home is that it is one story and allows for a safer stay with those with smaller children or older family members.