Upgrade in location and more space--we intend to continue our Five Star Reviews!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 9
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- If smoking outside, please use sand filled receptacles located on the deck.
- Please do not put any grease down the drains.
- Please bag all trash and place in receptacle outside the garage. Recyclables can go in the appropriate receptacle.
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by KarenAsk a question
Why Karen chose Landenberg
Great location--walk, bike, or ride your horse to Fair Hill and drive just minutes to the University of DE. An easy half hour drive to Longwood Gardens. Quiet country setting. Drive to: - 3 minutes to North Appleton parking lot of Fair Hill - 9 minutes to Fair Hill grandstand - 6 minutes to University of Delaware - 15 minutes to Plumpton Park (fun for the kids!) - 30 minutes to Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square - 30 minutes to the Mushroom Capital of the World-in Kennett Square - 60 minutes to Baltimore and Philadelphia Plenty of wineries! Gather your girlfriends for a weekend of wineries and a cozy place to stay and catch up!
What makes this House unique
RV Parking with water and electric hookups (no septic), up to 8 (soon 9) rentable stalls (3 shedrow stalls are included in house rental), lit riding ring for personal use, creek for kids and adults to lounge or play near. Ride or drive your horse, bike or walk to Fair Hill Natural Resource Management Area (FHNRMA).