* At certain times of the year we have a special where you can rent 2 nights and get the 3rd night for $150. See the Notes section under our Rates section for times of the year where you can qualify for this special. If interested in the 3rd night special during your stay, please call or text for details. *
Reminiscent of a southern Mediterranean village, Las Gaviotas is a pristine, picturesque, and secure oceanfront development nestled along the breathtaking Baja coast. White plaster homes with brilliant colored tile and red clay roofs along cobblestone streets directly overlooking the ocean.
Imagine lying in a king-size bed next to a cozy fireplace where you can see and hear the nearby ocean. Our home provides exquisite views of sunsets and full moons from multiple vantage points including the spacious living room, dining room, kitchen, patio, guest bedroom, and master suite.
We love to rent to families. The maximum number of people allowed in the house according to the Homeowners Association rules is 12. That number includes adults and children. Our Homeowners Association does allow us to have more than 12 people at the house, however, there is an extra nightly fee per person that they charge us for guests over 12 at our house. Please call to discuss.
The house is ideal for elderly or handicapped guests because there is easy access into the home. Elderly guests only need to walk up 3 steps from the street to the main level. We have three bedrooms and a bathroom downstairs. There are three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a spacious living room, dining room and kitchen area on the main floor. The kitchen was recently refurbished with new tile countertops, new custom cabinets and drawers.
The top floor has a patio, living room, kitchen, dining room and 3 bedrooms.
* KITCHEN: Fully-equipped with modern appliances. Full oven and stovetop, microwave, double copper sinks, large refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, toaster oven, coffee maker, blender, mixer, cutlery, crockery, pots and pans. Dishes and utensils are provided.
* LIVING ROOM: Vaulted ceilings with skylights. It has a 3 seat leather sofa sleeper, a leather loveseat and a leather chair, a flat screen 42 inch TV with DVD/CD player, ceiling fans and a fireplace. The sliding glass doors open up to the balcony and the views to the ocean.
* BALCONY: A patio table with four chairs. You can check out the surf and witness beautiful sunsets. We have additional tables and chairs in the garden adjacent to our patio that you can use to sit outside and relax.
* DINING ROOM: One dining room table has chairs for 7 however, we also have additional seating for 4 or 5 more if you use the window seats in the dining room. The window seats are under a 5 foot by 10 foot window with expansive ocean views.
* BATHROOM: Brand new tiled vanity, toilet and shower stall with Mexican tile on the floor and walls.
* MASTER BEDROOM : Fan, Cable TV KING-SIZED bed, armoire dresser, two nightstands, fan, cable TV (24' TV), mirrored closet and fireplace. There is a separate wash sink in this bedroom.
* MASTER Bathroom: New vanity with dual copper sinks, new tile and custom cabinets. There is a toilet and shower stall with Mexican tile on the floor and walls.
* BEDROOM #2 KING-SIZED bed, ceiling fan, dresser and two nightstands
* BEDROOM #3: QUEEN-SIZED bed, ceiling fan, night stand and mirrored closet.
The bottom floor has 3 bedrooms and a bathroom.
* BEDROOM #4: Bunk Bed with full on the bottom and single on the top, a Twin bed, Ceiling Fan, Cable TV (24' TV), mirrored closet and sink. You can easily sleep 4 children in here or 3 adults.
* BEDROOM #5: QUEEN-SIZED bed, Ceiling fan, Cable TV (24' TV), 2 end tables, mirrored closet door and a small sink.
* BATHROOM: We recently installed a new vanity copper sink with smooth tile and custom cabinets. There is also a tiled shower stall and toilet in this bathroom. In addition, in the hallway outside this bathroom we recently installed another new vanity with a copper sink and custom cabinets.
* BEDROOM #6: There is a QUEEN-SIZED Bed and a TWIN Bed. Enough bedding for 3 people. There is also a ceiling fan and mirrored close doors in this bedroom.
* MISCELLANEOUS: Towels, bed sheets and blankets provided.
* FREE HIGH SPEED INTERNET
*1 CAR GARAGE with automatic door. Washer/dryer in the garage. You are allowed to have 3 cars in the Las Gaviotas complex.
The private beach, oceanfront pool, soothing jacuzzi, tennis, and volleyball courts are just a few yards from our door. Explore the tidal pools, lie on the sand beach, relax at the pool, fish from the jetty, or hit the surf with your friends. Due to the mild climate, the possibilities for relaxation and enjoyment are endless all year round
We also have other properties (Listing #35219 and #22935) at Las Gaviotas. Please Click on 'All My Rental Listings' link below to view. Check out the over 150 comments from previous guests that have stayed at our houses.