About the property
- Condo2500 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 nights
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
This 2500 square foot luxury condo has spectacular views from the 9th floor. One of the most attractive features of this unit is the large balcony for amply seating and relaxing. This condo has all the amenities for a fantastic home away from home stay in the Mexican Riviera.
SOME CONDOS OFFER THE BASICS. We believe you should enjoy the benefits of all the luxuries you are used to at home, but in the paradise of Puerto Vallarta. This property and condo have left nothing out when it comes to the comforts you are accustomed to.
- Plasma TV's and HD DVD players in each room - Large DVD movie collection for your enjoyment
- 18 speaker multi-room SONOS digital music system that lets you play your favorite music all over your condo and balcony
- Unlimited music collection with thousands of songs and categories and Internet radio.
- Built-In Sony Vaio 22' computer with complementary internet and WI-FI
- Banderas Bay views from master and guest bedrooms with separate balcony access from both rooms
- Egyptian cotton linens, top-of-the-line mattresses, and goose down pillows for a comfortable nights rest
- Plenty of balcony seating for morning sunrises, fantastic sunsets, and spectacular night views
- 9 ceiling fans and air conditioning for maximum comfort
- Red and white wine coolers for the perfect temperature beverage
- Added Appliances - blender, cappuccino maker, juicer, egg cooker, pancake griddle, bar accessories etc.
- Fully equipped gym with weights, aerobic equipment and massage services
- Lighted tennis courts. Four racquets and balls in condo for your use.
- Games galore including cards, Uno, chess, checkers, Backgammon, Monopoly, Scrabble, Cribbage, Texas Hold 'em and more
- Play games at the beach. We have Ladder Ball and Horseshoes for your enjoyment.
- Our property manager will greet you to assist you with check-in and check-out and acquaint you with all of the condos amenities.
More than any hotel - more than any equivalent condo unit for rent - this is the place to stay.
Click on 'Links To More Information' below for additional photos and information.
We trust you will enjoy your time away.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Jan 15, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
We were a family of four travelling to PV for our first time. The location of the condo is fantastic right on the beach with the best pool! The kids lived in the pool. The condo was fantastic with a quick walk to the marina which had many many restaurants and shops. The security at the hotel was great. I would recommend this condo again, great kitchen with all items needed. The pool was wonderful with a great little restaurant and bar - fantastic for a snack, breakfast, lunch or an early dinner. Also the work out room was clean well stocked and had a great view of the water.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you back soon!
What an opportunity to enjoy your piece of paradise for a second time......Shangri La says no more! Gracias Bob & Leona
Thank you, we look forward to your next stay at our condo!
Our family had the best time ever!! Beautiful condo with everything you need. Pool is fabulous and everyone that works there is friendly and nice. We WILL be back!
Exceed your expectations, seemless transaction and holiday! No disappointments! Leona I see why your unit is a crowd favorite. Gracias
Thank you so much for your comments regarding your stay at our condo! I am so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay and hope you will keep us in mind for future accommodations when visiting Puerto Vallarta.
Not recommend this unit at all!!
1. Window shades were electronic and did not work. The owner charged us from the deposit for repair and battery replacement! Unbelievable...
2. The third room is in service area and behind a huge AC unit. It is impossible to sleep in the room from AC noise. Also, it is not safe to have children by themselves there.
3. Light switches have programmed dimmers which would get stuck. We had call the manager to reset a few times.
We have been in Shangri-La many times. There are better units to rent. We do NOT recommend this unit.
Thank you to our many past guests who took care of our condo during their stay. Unfortunately this renter and her family have no regards for other people’s property. Instead of using the remote to control the blinds they pulled on them until they came crashing to the floor which broke the motor. Feedback from the maids and the property management company was that these renters were very rude. I hope other condo owners will be aware of this family and very cautious about renting to them so they do not experience the serious damage to their homes as we did. We welcome any guests to stay our condo who will care for it as if it was their own.
THIS UNIT HAS THE WOW FACTOR !!!
We have rented numerous Condos through VRBO over the years and this property is by far the most outstanding. Everything is top of the line and the views are spectacular. The amenities exceeded our expectations and having a concierge in the building was very helpful. The pool was wonderful and our two grandchildren spent hours enjoying themselves . The location is perfect for restaurants, groceries, banking etc and with taxi fares so reasonable there is no reason to rent a car. We'll be back.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Email for Holiday Rate Quotes.