Call us for best rates and seasonal discounts.
Experience all of the charm that Park City has to offer in this historic old town multi-level home that was re-built from the foundation in 2002 and completely remodeled. Walk one block to Main Street to enjoy the highlights of historic Park City restaurants, theaters, and shopping. Stop by Wasatch Brew Pub or the No Name Saloon on your walk back from the old town lift run. Our home features dramatic views from both decks overlooking Old Town and Park City Mountain Resort. You can leave your car at home, as you can walk or take ski shuttles to Deer Valley, The Canyons, and Park City Resort.
Enjoy many custom features throughout our 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath residence including sauna, hot tub, steam shower (master bedroom), jacuzzi tub (master bedroom), gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters, wet bar, video gaming area, pool table, two fireplaces, washer and dryer, barbecue, and much more. The house has vaulted ceilings, charming woodwork, slate and stonework, leather furniture, and furry friends to offer the great lodge feel. Our home offers 6 beds and 3 pull-out sofas sleeping 16 comfortably. We have a home theater system with extended cable, four 55' HDTV's with Blue-ray players, Wii and PS3, and high-speed wireless Internet. We have covered parking for 2 vehicles - 1 garage and 1 carport plus room for two cars in the driveway. In addition, the house has access to free public parking down the back stairs.
• Remodeled and updated
• Walk down stairs to Main Street
• Panoramic Views
• Large living areas with fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, slate & hardwood floors
• Four 55' HDTV's, Blu-Ray players, Wii, PS3. Great set up for March Madness and Super Bowl weekend.
• Hot Tub, Sauna, Steam Shower, & Jacuzzi Tub
• Sleeps 16 comfortably. Additional details and layout on our website.
- Entry Level-
• Garage, carport and driveway can accommodate up to 4 cars.
• Lodge entry mud room with benches and plenty of room for ski boots and hooks for jackets
• Full Bath
• Kids Loft bedroom with LED HDTV with extended cable, Wii and PlayStation3 (PS3) with game selection
• Queen futon
• Queen loft mattress
- Main Floor -
• Great Room with mountain view, vaulted ceilings, slate floors, large leather sectional, new 55' HDTV. Large dining table with 10 chairs next to mountain view windows and fireplace
• Deck with panoramic views & stainless steel gas grill
• Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances including range with gas griddle, wood block island for food prep, floor to ceiling custom cabinetry, & complete set of cookware, kitchen prep, wine glasses, food prep equipment that you would expect to find at home
• Full and half bath. Full with double vanity and shower/tub
• Bedroom with double queen bunk with walk-in closet. Can comfortably accommodate 4 adults.
• Bedroom with rustic queen bed with closet.
- Ground Floor -
• Game room with fireplace, wet bar, bar stools, pool table, two 55' HDTVs, leather sofa with queen pullout and board games
• Full bath with tub and shower
• Private queen bedroom with closet
• Laundry room with high capacity washer & dryer
• Deck with hot tub overlooking the lights of Park City
• Stairs lead to Main Street Park City
- Private Master BR -
• Master Bedroom with remote controlled skylight, queen bed, full futon & walk-in closet
• Master bath with jacuzzi bath & tiled steam shower
Our home provides plenty of parking, but you don't NEED a car. You can walk to most everything: skiing, restaurants, spa, library, park, cafe. Too tired to walk...take the town bus. The bus/shuttle station is within a 5 minute walk of the house.
The home faces west for great afternoon sunlight while most Park City homes are in the cold shade. The house is perched on the mountainside to insure privacy and quiet.
• Private stairs and short walk from Old town Main Street (less than 5 minutes)
• High-speed Wireless Internet
• 4 HDTV's
• Slate and hardwood floors throughout
• Custom cabinetry in the kitchen
• Lodge mud room with benches and gear hangers
• Large master bedroom with skylights
• Ceiling fans