Relax and Enjoy this completely modernized 1902 home on a quiet, tree-lined street steps away from historic Pioneer Park, three blocks south of Whitman College and walking distance to downtown Walla Walla.
Designed for entertaining and relaxation, the Tandem House combines classic details with contemporary comforts.
The large open and inviting main floor features:
• Modern kitchen complete with granite countertops and top of the line appliances, perfect for group prep and dining
• Eight-person dining/game table
• Entertainment room with flat screen TV, large sectional couch and surround sound speakers
• Front reading room
• Back sunny nook
• An inviting master bedroom with pillow top mattress
• Adjacent master bathroom featuring heated travertine floors and spacious shower
• Second bedroom featuring a pillowtop queen mattress
• Third bedroom offers two twin extra long pillow top mattresses
• Also upstairs is a second luxurious bathroom and shower
Explore the town on our Newell Tandem or old time cruiser bikes.
A perfect gathering space for couples, families or friends, we invite you to come experience a truly memorable Walla Walla small town visit at Tandem House – the ideal vacation retreat.
Keywords: Walla Walla Tandem House