House, 5 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (3), Twin beds (2)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - This is a non smoking property inside & outside This is a non smoking property inside & outside
Max guests: 10
- No loud noises, music, or partying after 10:00 pm. No smoking in the house or anywhere on the property as per Elk Point Rules. No pets allowed.
- Parking for 4 cars maximum. Must park on driveways on property. Parking at other homes will result in being towed.
- Beach use is at Homeowner's Beach only. Do not use beaches in front of private homes. No beach items overnight as they will be removed
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by Gail JonesAsk a question
About Gail Jones
The house is our second home and is enjoyed often by four generations. We have great family times that include swimming, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, hiking, skiing, snorkeling, and beach time.
Gail Jones purchased this House in 2005
Why Gail Jones chose Elk Point
The house is located in exclusive Elk Point Country Club. The area is very private and safe. There is a beautiful homeowners beach one block away with gorgeous vistas, a large sandy beach, blue waters, and a large deck area for barbeques. Hiking trails are nearby. Stateline is one mile away with casinos, concerts, shows, dining, and shopping.
What makes this House unique
Some unique benefits are a private homeowner's beach, a large, spacious house built for entertaining and comfort, and easy access to the South Tahoe casino area. The house is located near the water among pine trees.