Idaho Lakefront Rocky Mtn Cabin,Fly Fishing, Raft Salmon River,Great Hiking(49 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 BR , 1 full bathroom, 1 half bathroom, 1 outdoor shower, Sleeps 10
If you are looking for a national park-like destination, you have found it! Our 'Jumping Trout Lodge' is the perfect place to escape, relax, recharge. Our Idaho Rocky Mountain lakefront A-frame cabin sits on the shores of pristine Williams Lake. View breathtaking Williams Lake through huge windows that face the lake & the mountains. Williams Lake is Idaho's best kept secret! It's where the native rainbow trout are always biting, the sunsets are majestic ,and the views spectacular. Outstanding fly fishing at lake & river. Indulge yourself in a morning hike, mountain bike ride, canoe ride, water ski, or for the more adventurous, whitewater rafting, kayaking on the nearby Salmon River. Hunting and steelhead fishing is excellent during fall. Nearby are Lewis and Clark historic sites, Sacajawea Interpretive Center, horseback riding, natural hot
This lakehouse is a bargain price for the amenties that it includes.
Things to do in Salmon: We suggest Rawhide Outfitters 208 756 4276 Salmon River whitewater rafting, fishing trips, horse trail rides, Lewis and Clark tours.
Call us directly to avoid booking fees.
There is a 3 night minimum stay, unless we have 1 or 2 nights in between.
There are pet fees only if you bring a pet.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2005
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
Pets must be well-behaved. Pets not allowed on any furniture including beds. Owners must clean up outside after pets. Additional charge for pets. $35 each pet nightly and $100 sec. deposit per pet. (refunded if no damage and cabin left clean)...moreless
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Our great lakefront A-frame cabin sleeps 10. There is 1 bedroom downstairs that sleeps 2. The large open 2nd floor loft comfortably sleeps 8. The loft has: 1 queen-size bed, 3 full-size beds. The downstairs bedroom has 1 full-size bed. We provide linens and towels, comforter, 1 blanket, 2 pillows for each bed. You will need to bring beach towels, life jackets (we have a few you can borrow) , consumables such as toilet paper, paper towels, toiletries,dish soap, dishwasher soap, charcoal for grill, firewood if you choose to use the fire pit. SORRY, NO JET SKIS. NON-SMOKERS ONLY, PLEASE....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 2 Half Bathrooms
- There is a full bathroom downstairs. The downstairs bathroom has a tub, shower, and radiant heat. There is a beautiful, , fully enclosed OUTDOOR SHOWER just a few steps away from the downstairs bathroom. While on vacation, you can enjoy taking a shower under the stars! The upstairs half bathroom includes toilet and sink. This bathroom is a great convenience for guests sleeping in the upstairs loft. ...moreless
- Stone fireplace in living room. Full-size kitchen with stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, cooking utensils, charcoal grill, spring water. We provide linens, towels, 1 comforter, 1 blanket, 2 pillows for each bed . You must bring your own beach towels, life jackets (we have a few you can borrow),dishwasher soap, dish soap, food, and other consumable items. There are 4 full size beds and 1 queen size bed. No sleeping bags allowed on the beds. We provide a starter amount of toilet paper and paper towels. FREE USE OF BEACH, BOAT DOCK, ROWBOAT, 2 KAYAKS, SUP, and CANOE INCLUDED. 4 Adirondack chairs on dock for your enjoyment. There is a nice lakeside firepit. You need to bring your own firewood. We have a trolling motor and battery for rent $15 per day. ...moreless
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
We are on Williams Lake with a nice sandy beach & lounge chairs. We also have a stone patio with firepit so that you can have a cozy campfire and roast your marshmallows! Enjoy huge deck on water. ...moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Alarm Clock
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Toilet Paper
- Wood Fireplace
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Beach Chairs
- Boat Dock
- Boat With Paddles
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning fee $150
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Extra person $35 nightly $35 + tax
- $200 security deposit (refundable) $200
- Pet Fee $35
- Pet sec deposit $100
- Pet fee $35 nightly $35
- Tax Rate 8%
*****You will not need to pay the extra homeaway.com booking fee if you call me directly. 208 756 8193 or 561 389 1194 or 561 389 1496
Pet fee: $35 per pet per night.
Pet security deposit: $100 per pet. The pet security deposit is refunded if no damage.
7 night minimum stay 4th of July holiday week
3 night minimum stay May through October
Cancellation policy: There will be no refunds regardless of reason UNLESS we are able to re-book the cabin–in which case, there will be a full refund. We do not give refunds in the event of airline cancellations, inclement weather, or illness. We recommend that you purchase trip insurance to protect yourself against unforseen events.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The cabin is located at Williams Lake, which is 15 miles south of Salmon, Idaho.
Other Activities: freshwater fishing in Williams Lake or Salmon River,white water rafting, kayak, canoe, sail, horseshoes, Salmon River fishing trips, steelhead fishing, horseback riding, Lewis and Clark tours, hunting, mountain biking, hiking, hot springs,Sacajawea Center, scenic drives
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: Tom and Roberta Thompson have lived at Williams Lake since 1996. Roberta is a retired elementary school teacher and Tom is also retired. They have 4 grown children and 3 grandsons. Their children had many happy summers while growing up at Williams Lake.
Why the Owner Chose Salmon, ID, USA:
It was love at first sight when we found Williams Lake. We traveled the western U.S. for years looking for a vacation property, and when we saw Williams Lake, we knew we were home. We love the lake and Salmon River activities such as fishing and boating. We love the uncrowded Salmon area which has the friendliest people ever!
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Williams Lake is like no other place. It is peaceful and scenic. We hope you enjoy using the boats to get out on the lake....2 kayaks, canoe, rowboat, SUP. Use of the boats is complimentary for our guests. Also, the close proximity to outdoor activities such as rafting on the Salmon River, hiking in the mountains, and soaking in hot springs makes our vacation home unique.
- Primary: +1 5613891194
- Secondary: +1 5613891496
- Tertiary: +1 2087568193 Landline at Williams Lk. April-Oct.
Jumping Trout Lodge at Williams Lake
Stairs leading to huge 1000 sq.ft. deck and one of lakehouse entrances
Enjoy lakefront firepit. Make smores!
RELAX ON COMFORTABLE FURNITURE ON DECK, ENJOY AMBIENCE OF GAS FIRE TABLE.
Spectacular scenery at Williams Lake
Comfy leather couches in living room. Beautiful mountain and lake views.
LARGE LOFT BEDROOM, QUEEN BED, WAKE UP TO VIEWS OF MOUNTAINS AND LAKE
Downstairs full bathroom with shower and tub, radiant heat on floor.
VIEWS FROM LOFT. DECK HAS FIRE PIT, COMFY CHAIRS,LOG PICNIC TABLE, LOUNGE CHAIR
South side of lake where cabin is located.
WHITEWATER RAFTING OR KAYAKING ON THE NEARBY SALMON RIVER
HIKE TO WATERFALLS AT GOLDBUG HOT SPRINGS
Welcome to the Jumping Trout Lodge!
Stone patio with built in fire pit. Tie up your boat to dock or use our boats.
FISH &RELAX ON THE DOCK, STEPS AWAY FROM THE FRONT DOOR, ENJOY ADIRONDACK CHAIRS
Welcome to Jumping Trout Lodge's dock. Enjoy scenery, relax, fish, read.
Living room with tv and dvds. Beautiful river rock fireplace.
Kitchen/dining area, stainless steel refrig,stove,micro, coffee mkr, toaster
2 of the 4 beds beds in the large open air upstairs loft. (1 queen,3 full size)
Another view of downstairs bath with shower and soaking tub
Fully enclosed outdoor shower. Shower under stars for fun vacation experience!
TROUT FISHING AT IDAHO LAKEFRONT CABIN. CATCH FISH FROM DOCK.
HIKE TO GOLDBUG HOT SPRINGS. ENJOY NATURAL POOLS AND WATERFALLS.
MOONLIGHT OVER WILLIAMS LAKE
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.