Escape to Paradise in Pelican Point! 14 Ft Skiff with Tow Suv Included!(12 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 3-6)
"Coconut Cottage" is located directly on the beautiful beaches of Pelican Point. A friendly, secluded fishing village on the east end of Grand Bahama Island. This is the ultimate in a serene, peaceful getaway but is close enough to Freeport to experience dining, shopping, tours, nightlife and casinos. Come and enjoy the gorgeous views, the tranquility and relax on the hammock overlooking the ocean. Escape the madness and relax in paradise......
Bonefishing, snorkeling and 'out island' tours are available from Pelican Point. The water here is crystal clear and the sunsets are spectacular!
****14 Ft skiff and SUV specific Tow vehicle available during stay.
****18 foot boat available separately to rent with deposit for licensed captains, experienced and professional boaters.
Let me help you to make this the most memorable, fun and best vacation of your life!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2008
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Car Available
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 3-6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Trundle bed (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- This is a beautiful, quiet and peaceful location. Located approximately 45 miles East of Freeport and about 10 miles West of McCleans Town which is the end of the island. When you reserve there is pick up available at roughly 100-130$ each way from location to port or airport. (amounts may vary) Major groceries and supplies should be purchased in Freeport prior to stay. There may be beach gnats and flies outside so bring with you some insect repellent. There is a convenience store roughly 12 miles from Home. There is little to no equipment for snorkeling, fishing, kayaking or other activities so if you want to do those rent them in Freeport prior to stay. This is a beach house away from the hustle and bustle! This is a beach remote/location so prepare prior to landing in Paradise at Pelican Point. Please send along any questions you may have! Thank you...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Sight Seeing
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - May 31, 2017
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee per stay $150
- Refundable Damage Deposit $750
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Very peaceful, quiet and quaint village area. Warm, friendly neighbors with community spirit. Wake up in the morning and drink your coffee on the deck while hearing the sounds of the ocean and looking at the breathtaking views. You will recharge away from the chaos of the world while wrapped in a warm ocean breeze. Sit back relax, fish, walk the beach, explore the reefs right of the the back door.... decompress and enjoy.
Relax in the peaceful, serenity with oceanfront views.
Peaceful La Jolla!
View from the family room
View from second story deck
Property Owner, Mike enjoying the fishing!
Now that's a big fish!
Exploring the rocks...
Paradise at Pelican Point.
The Kitchen - Bright and Sunny!
"La Jolla" in Paradise at Pelican Point.
View from Master
Gorgeous Ocean front views.
Feel the wind blow
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.