About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 6)
sleep sofa /futon
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Welcome
- Satellite or cable
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
Hosted by Mary ComerfordAsk a question
About Mary Comerford
My husband and I moved to VT in 1985, and decided this was the perfect place for log cabins. We are on over 200 acres. of pastoral and mountain views. So peaceful and relaxing. Our family found this to be such a wonderful place,. We watched out grandsons enjoy so many great times here, and now the great grandchildren. So 35 years later it is still the place for wonderful Christmas holidays and memories .that we would love to share. Mary
Why Mary Comerford chose Brookfield
A place to get away from all the stress of everyday life, and enjoy nature at its best.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - additional fee for pets 1 pet allowedadditional fee for pets 1 pet allowed
Max guests: 6
- We are taking every precaution for cleaning the cabins . WE supply 4 sets of towels. if guests need more they can call me. Number on table.
- Trash can be put on porch with dirty linens. (just let me know) we do try to make your stay as enjoyable as possible .
- Only one pet allowed. You will be responsible for any damaged caused by you, your guests or pet.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)