Witcher Way Lake House on Private 'No Wake' Cedar Key Cove, 1 Level Living(25 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 BR, 2 Full BA, Slps 6, Peace/Quiet, Canoe, Paddle Boards, safe swimming & more
There is a paved pathway leading to the secluded deep water dock. The clean, deep water is great for boating, fishing, swimming, jumping off the dock, or just floating, relaxing and sun bathing. The dock offers sun and shade options for lounging, bird watching, or snoozing on the lounge chairs as you watch the water float by with no concern for boat wakes to toss you about.
Anglers should note that the cove is the Striper spawning area. Great Spring fishing here!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- 2250 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Maximum Occupancy: 6 Master Bedroom -The master bedroom has a queen bed. A patio door leads onto the deck and offers views of the lake. Connects to a private bath with shower and jacuzzi tub. Second Bedroom - has a queen bed. Third Bedroom - has 3 twin beds. This home, located in Cedar Key Wildlife Refuge, offers one level living with three bedrooms, two full baths, kitchen, eat-in area, laundry, and great room all on the main level and accessible by a single step from the garage entry or two steps at the front door. A large deck overlooks the lake and is accessed by patio doors from the great room and master bedroom. This home is strictly limited to the number of occupants indicated. Occupancy limitations are determined by Bedford County and are based on the size of the home's septic system. For the purpose of this regulation, anyone over the age of two years is considered an occupant....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- One level living with bedrooms, baths, kitchen, eat-in area, laundry, and great room all on the main level and accessible by a single step from the garage entry or two steps at the front door. Large deck overlooks the lake and is accessed by patio doors from the great room and master bedroom. The great room has a 47” HD TV equipped with DIRECTV service, a DVD player, and stereo with CD player. A wide collection of movies, games, and books are available for your use. The unfinished basement offers an ideal space for recreational activity and includes air hockey table, ping pong table, and dart board and leads out to a shaded patio that runs the length of the house where lounge chairs overlook the weaving path down to the boathouse and dock. The boathouse and dock offer covered dining and lounge area with a floating dock for sun and swimming. Boating speeds are restricted in this no-wake area allowing for safe swimming and canoeing....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Game Console
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Lake View
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 7 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Restaurant Guide
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Boat Dock
- Boat With Paddles
- Deck / Patio
Kayak / Canoe:
Canoe is on dock and ready for your use. We do leave universal life jackets but recommend you provide you own that may fit you .life jackets are required at all times in all boats by state law....moreless
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - Sep 23, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Cleaning $150
- Tax Rate 12.3%
Security Dep: $250, Reservation Dep: 50% of Rental with lease agreement. Balance 60 days prior
We accept check, VISA and MasterCard, . A credit card processing fee of up to 5% will be added to the rental amount when paying by credit card this includes online payments thru home away .Mailing a check is fine at no additional charge. During the summer season we rent weekly with a Saturday change over day.
During the off season like fall we lower the weekly rate for a couple . For a slight addition charge you may add more guest to your stay.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2007
Why the Owner Chose Huddleston, VA, USA:
As we took trips and visited this area, we found it so quiet and relaxing! A great place to get away from the chaos that is Northern Virginia. You can literally feel your blood pressure drop and your to-do list dissolve as you ride the back, country roads to the lake. We built this home for ourselves, never really planned on renting it. Sometimes the best intentions don't materialize and we can't visit as often as we'd like - that thing called work gets in the way! It's built, furnished, and decorated for comfort and we hope you will enjoy it as much as we do! Read the comments and you will see this home is not set up with your typical 'rental home' furnishings.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The quite 'no wake' cove makes it great for swimming and our deep water cove is nice no matter the level of the lake. When you are ready for water sports the main channel of the lake is a 5 minute no wake boat ride away.
- Primary: +1 7035171832 Best number to reach me on .
- Secondary: +1 7033657310
Links to more information:
Sunrises are beautiful from the dock/boathouse
Bedroom 2 has Queen bed.
Witcher Way Lakehouse
View from the dock of lake and wildlife preserve area
Dock with canoe for your use
Bedroom #3 has three single beds.
Boat rentals at several locations on the lake
Great room for movie watching with 47 inch TV, ample seating and 5 recliners.
Master Bedroom has Queen bed and upper deck access
Fall view from deck.
Sunrise over the dock
View from across cove
View of lower patio
Ready for all your cooking needs
Paddle Boards waiting for your enjoyment
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.