The cozy wooden house from 2007 is situated in a quiet leisure center, just a short walk from the beautiful recreation area "Karlsfelder See" and offers an ideal retreat for those who seek a little respite from the stresses of everyday life, yet not varied to a leisure center and the want to give proximity to the metropolis Munich.
The house offers cozy 50m² footprint everything you need for a relaxing holiday. The ground floor features a spacious, light-filled living-dining area and a fully equipped kitchen with induction hob, oven and dishwasher. Storage and counter space you are also on the lower floor. The open gallery is the sleeping area with double bed (max. Room height 1. 60m),
- House for 2 persons (+2)
- Living space 65m²
- Double bed (1,80 x 2,00m)
- Extra sleeping on sofa bed (2 people)
- Open living-dining area with a large sofa
- Fully equipped kitchen with induction hob / oven / dishwasher / large fridge-freezer
- Tiled with underfloor heating
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, washing machine
- Satellite TV / Internet Access
- Parking in front of the house
- Covered terrace
Linen and towels included.
Cleaning can be performed even or (payable locally) for a fee of 50 € will be taken.