This old school was built in 1822. It was used by the children of Morlesau until 1959. After that, the detached building was used as a residence. It has arched windows. The schoolhouse includes a schoolyard, a small shady seating area and an old baking house.
Further Details: Boating on the Saale. Train connection, a car is not necessary. Gaz 3- stove gaz burner in the kitchen., 1 bunk bedroom,