Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · shower
Toilet · tub
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - No children under the age of 6No children under the age of 6
No pets - We strictly enforce this policyWe strictly enforce this policy
Events allowed - Due to COVID-19 restrictions, max number is 10. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, max number is 10.
No smoking - We strictly enforce this policy.We strictly enforce this policy.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Wedding ceremonies and/or wedding receptions are not allowed. Permission required for any additional guests or visitors beyond the registered guests.
- No children under the age of 6
- $75 Cancellation fee as stated in Short Term Rental Agreement
Hosted by Sue and GaryAsk a question
About Sue and Gary
We currently live in San Francisco and purchased the house in March 2009. Jeffrey Schox, who is a San Francisco patent attorney, spends several weeks a year in Ann Arbor. When he is not in Ann Arbor, the Palmer House will be available for rent as a guest house and as a meeting location. Kathryn is a yoga teacher and plans to offer both public and private classes in the house a few times a year. Jeff's parents, Sue and Gary Cox are the caretakers of the house.
Sue and Gary purchased this House in 2009
Why Sue and Gary chose Angell
We both graduated from the University of Michigan and while attending school, frequently went on long walks or runs with the Palmer House as our destination. Jeffrey has been a fan of Frank Lloyd Wright since an early age growing up outside of Detroit and Kathryn became a fan while attending the Art Institute of Chicago and exploring the suburbs of Chicago.