See Family Enjoy Sand, Shallows from.Gulf Front Hot Tub, Shaded & Sunny Decks.
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Enjoy CHEZ MIREILLE'S 2 gulf front decks, one w/tiny tot safety protected hot tub spa (high sides w/safety cover & removable steps), next to large shaded space, part of 67 foot long special event area when added o grea room, other a 2nd flr, 360 degree view 19 x 23 ft sun bathing sky deck, 2 KING bedrooms, one of which can sleep 4, 1 QUEEN bedroom, paired with a 2 level bunk bed, giving this Queen bedroom a sleeping capacity of 3, + adjoing bath w/Jacuzzi style jetted tub, 4th bedrm has two 2-level beds, 1 of them single over double & other w/2 singles, w/adjoing bath, + 5th bedroom w/small European dbl bed, to house a total of 20 (2 or 3 families w/children)
Luxuriate in the hot tub's warm swirling waters as you watch the sunset or moonbeams reflected off the gulf's silvery surface in the privacy of your own little paradise on the cliffside deck just outside the door to your waterfront master bedroom.
While relaxing on the cushioned outdoors furniture remember that furnishings are newer than they look, because no matter how much we spend on deck furnishings they are battered day and night by humid salt winids of up to 20 knots and higher, that most metals rust within weeks, can be desroyed in months, that cloth covering stains outdoors, gets caked with white salt deposits, and waterfront furnishings here tend to age fast, look 'new' only the first few weeks after they are installed, rarely months, depending on how direct and close to the gulf they are located.
Because of this we replace or remove too many items too frequently to replace all old web site pictures to reflect every change, replacing normal fading of outside all weather fabrics due to exposure to rain, salty winds and normal wear which often shows up early in these conditions.Unwind in your front deck hot tub after days of beach walking and biking on miles of paved paths. Or hop in at midnight for a stimulating soak and more pillow talk under the stars just steps from your comfy king bed. Sugar white quartz sand and limpid light green shallows await you down the stairs from your garden gate.
Wedding parties can save money enjoying Old Seagrove's largest (40 x 31 ft) heated screened private pool, by also booking ALMARITO, our 5-bdrm three bath Gulf View stilt house (VRBO# 247383), across 30A a short bike ride or walk down the street,for young couples (3 queen beds & 2 doubles + dble fold out + 5 single beds) and single friends of the bridal couple.
Gather for a sing along around the old upright piano and offer refreshments to dozens at your wedding rehearsal or family reunion dinner in the 39 x 24 foot (max dimensions) Great Room whose bank of 6 gulf front French doors open out to a 16-foot deep deck, enlarging it to a fair weather party space 55 feet long, open to breezes, only steps from the beach.
We gave a sit-down dinner for 50+, using our expanded tables & chairs brought in from other houses, w/room for children's skits on small dance floor in front of the piano. It required massive shifting of furniture I allow but don't provide. You'd best lease house an extra day for clean-up and restoration of the house as before after such a sit-down affair.
Leave your car at home and sip wine at your dinner at 'V', one of the two best restaurants in genuine Old Seagrove, South Beach style dining only a few short block's walk east of us at the blinking stop light at E. County Hwy 30-A & County Road 395. At its gulf view outside tables enjoy sophisticated food prepared by a chef from Commander's Palace, in New Orleans.
Stroll a few more blocks to Whiskey Bravo, genuine Old Seagrove's other top restaurant, whose rooftop bar and dining areas offer partial views of the gulf's sparkling blue noon time waters.
It's just steps past Almarito (vrbo247383), whose 40 x 31 ft pool you can use for a fun family get-together, if you've already booked that high stilted gulf view stilt house for your friends for their use after your whole wedding party or reunion has enjoyed its rooftop brunch & you need those 5 more bedrooms and additional gulf view hot tub as well..
Relax on your vacation, enjoy trivial conveniences like TV sets and phone jacks in every room and bathroom and multiple watering points from the kitchen at the Chez's north end to the seashell fountain on the southern deck so your glass will never go dry.
Welcome to this airy 2500+ square foot home which offers a wonderful and convenient single level floor plan, with bedrooms on each side, flanking living and entertainment areas through the center, which will easily accommodate 2-3 families with children and/or elderly guests,with their own private baths & oversized beds + some oversized doors with wheelchair ramps at car port exterior door. Excellent arrangement for family vacations, bridal parties, showers, rehearsal dinners, family reunions, anniversaries and cocktail parties.
Enjoy the dazzling gulf view -- the brilliant high noon deep blue of the gulf shimmering in the distance the length of the house away, as you come in thru the welcoming entry hall thru the car port front door which features sofas, TV set & recorder/player for the kids, with a hanger and space forsome of the things that pile up at the front door. Beamed cathedral ceilings and skylights flood light into a bright cheery atmosphere. But sliding panels can darken bedroom skylights for napping children and tired abults. Walk thru to the kitchen and between bedrooms and baths, 2 of each on either side, giving each family its own private facilities, with a 5th bedroom in the NE corner, isolated, for a teen-agers personal privacy.
Step out to the lanai from a Great Room featuring a wood burning fireplace, premium channels on its 42-inch flat-screen HD-TV, plus DVD, Stereo, wet bar and 3 sofas (one of which opens into a Queen bed). View the ocean, the sunsets or the convenient bookshelf kitchen TV set as you prepare meals behind the open breakfast bar next to the oversized French door fridge with its pull-out drawer freezer, wrap around ceramic tile counter which seats 10 or more, and 3 dining room tables, with extenders, which seat up to 19 , and, if extra chairs are brought in for major events, to allow banquet style hospitality inside, plus extra dining tables and chairs on the deck, or brought in from the deck for banquets.
The 1st master bedroom, on the beach side of the home, features a king bed and glorious views of the gulf, with its own sofa w/fold out (double) extra bed, extra arm chair, 33 inch flat screen HD TV & phone. There is an adjacent convenience shower & bath, or, further toward the north end of the house, enjoy the water jets of a large jacuzzi style tub under a large French style radial 'rain' shower head.
You can use the Queen bedroom next door with its extra double bunk bed to give it a full capacity of 4 persons, adjacent Jacuzzi tub/shower, tv and landline phone jack, as your 3rd master bedroom, or sleep 4 children there instead.
Across the front foyer, lies the 2nd master bedroom, with Chez's 2nd king bed, TV, phone and large bath w/tub/shower, conveniently close to a 5-child bedroom suite, w/two 2-level bunk beds (1 w/2 singles, the other with a single over a double bed + TV, and landline phone jack, which has bath/shower on one side and 4th private bath/shower plus a changing area on the other side of that extended mini suite.
Either side bedroom can use its double bunk bed for 2 children or one of the bunks as refuge for partner who wants some distance from a thundering snorer.
The new fifth bedroom with a small European double bed, slightly narrower than American double, can sleep the 5th young couple or a teen-ager + alternate use of the big jacuzzi tub bathroom w/the couple or 3 children in the east center Queen plus double bunk bedrm.
To avoid tracking sand across the great room coming up from the beach, Chez Mireille has outside showers on both sides of the house, w/doors to the inside baths & adjacent bedrooms.
Walkways, w/wheelchair ramps, wrap around the home, making it easier for kids to shed sand and beach equipment at side doors & clean off sand without passing through the great room, also giving access for wheel chairs to move directly from their arrival at the carport facing 30-A to the gulf-view south deck.
Keywords: See miles of surf, sunset and sunrise from the Gulf Front hot tub on huge deck plus 2nd story Sunbathing Sky Deck; Sing along around the old acoustic piano. Watch the heavens explode into color as the Sunset melts into the sea from within the mammoth 55 x 24 ft (max) Inside/Outside Great Room/Gulf Front Deck celebration continuum. You can now fly Southwest to ECP (Panama City), Delta to ECP and VPS (Ft Walton Beach. Sip wine at dinner and walk back home just a few blocks to bed from genuine Old Seagrove's top 2 restaurants.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2009
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
Chaperones (parents of 1 spring break group member) must spend all nights & most of days at house or deposit rises to $1500, non-refundable if group breaks laws, house rules, evicted or police called...moreless
Senior Adults Only Community:
Using this space to list $400 wedding R reception fee on nearby beach R premises+$500 deposit forfeited if house+furniture not restored as found. (Chez not in a senior or adults only communy...moreless
Secure separate kids' play area in foyer, with pass-thru view for adults in kitchen, provides TV, dvd player, game area separate from adult entertainment area in great room and on deck outside, easy to supervise. Six ft tall security gates, fences & thick shrubbery isolate deck & front & side play areas frm walkways back to carport and street. Heavy wooden top secues high sided hot tub w/removable stairs from tiny tots....moreless
Non Smoking Only:
No smoking inside the building. No exceptions. We supply ash trays for use on deck. Request no cigarettes or trash dropped on to floor or grass or dropped or tossed onto/into shrubbery, tree areas,grass or decks, or into tub....moreless
Pets Not Allowed:
To protect those with allergies and other sensitivities we don't welcome smokers in the house or pets anywhere on or near property, even carport or even cars stopping briefly or longer in carport....moreless
By varying routes one can roll a wheelchair from parking area to all parts of the house & deck except 2 smaller (with narrower doors) of the 4 baths. The two spacious baths with wide doors do not have special rails or handles or very low wash basins. Their toilets are fairly low, but do not have grab bars. Home not certified by any handicapped rating agency....moreless
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20, Beds for 19-20
- King beds (2) Southeast corner gulf front master King bdrm views sunrise turn sky pink then palm tree ruby laser red framed by contrasting thalo green sky over inky blue black sea. West facing sunset view sofa pull-out dbl bed makes this a comfortable suite w/wide flat screen HD-TV. King bed also in nw corner 2nd Master Bdrm. Queen size Beds (1) Queen bed plus 2-level bunk in east bedrm. Double beds: (3) Living room convertible fold out sofa double bed is most comfortable overnight viewing point for 42-inch flat screen HD-TV with its HBO movies. Fifth bedroom, w/Swedish double bed, like most European doubles slightly narrower than American doubles. Also double convertible couch added to sunrise/sunset view master bedroom in SE corner of house. Bunks + Great Rm & MBR Sofa beds incease this home's capacity from 14 people to 19. Some families use 4-person 1st master bedrom as a bunk room for children and use other king bedrm or queen+dbl bunk bedroom as master bedrm. Couch added to southeast corner of largest master bedrm, viewing gulf through 2 wide open (or closed) French windows, gives best inside sheltered view in the house of the spring, fall & sometimes chilly winter sunsets into the water. Twin or Single Beds (5): Bunks (3) Single over Single w/queen bed in east side bdrm; Single over single + single over double in west side children's rm with 5-person capacity, plus cable TV, closable skylights, landline phone jacks in each. Ask mgr in advance if need Child Beds, 1 children's wood slatted crib or 1 small cloth infant crib. Or for toddler seat risers for dining chairs. Sleep Sofas: 2nd is Great Room convertible double bed sofa, folds out in front of fireplace. Provides best private viewing of 42 inch flat screen HD TV, HBO movies through the night, and, thru 6 gulf front French doors (in 3 double-door sets) & deep side picture window those early to bed in fall, winter and spring can enjoy brilliant orange sunsets....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Guests in rooms on both sides of house can avoid tracking beach sand into any part of the great room, public spaces or bedrooms by using showers outside both the SE and SW corner bath rooms to get sand off feet and legs at outside showers, then use corridors between halves of each split bathroom to showers to take off suit for full warm body shower, then use corridors to reach the 2 side + SE & SW corner King bedrooms without passing thru any public spaces. The slim non-NBA/NFL size couple in 5th, Euro double room, avoid public spaces, entering house thru laundry rm outside door to access Jacuzzi style NE corner bathroom, alternately with east side Queen + single bdrm occupants. Both SE & NW corner King bdrm guests can enter bdrms without crossing great room thru own doors directly from outside of house....moreless
- Rare gulf front hot tub on waterfront deck allows bathers to watch brilliant sunsets and moonlight reflected off water while soaking just steps from from master bedroom doorway. Or enjoy the same view from our 360 degree view second floor 19 x 23 ft sunbathing sky deck. Gather for a party siing along around the old acoustic piano next to the wet bar in the great room. (Serious musicians who want and are willing to have the piano tuned must contact house manager Arlene well before their tenancy to arrange for tuning before their arrival off season or, during periods of high occupancy when unbooked weeks are not available for a tuner to visit, during their own tenancy.) Permanent library includes books in French, Spanish, Russian, English & Italian. Classics & some scholarly works on politics, history, foreign affairs, humor, poetry, theater, travel. Also biographies & children's books, plus rare books written by friends, professors & associates....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Bring a pianist and enjoy musical choices limited only by his or her repertoire on the elderly untuned old fashioned acoustical instrument installed only in November 2011 next to the bar for party sing-alongs. . Play your own music, right off your I-pod, through our players and wireless portable stereo speaker system Our own recorded library is for the eyes only, as useful to the deaf as to those who are not.Your brain will have to generate any sound you find on our bookshelves, read off the printed page,limited only by the imaginations of the author & reader.No tapes, chips, records. Just books, 5 full length bookcases with shelves full of books (remember 'books' ?) in English, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian. No P.C. Novels & poems, short stories, & plays. Isn't it amusing how 21st century formats provide spaces to list video & music 'libraries' but no space to list 'book' libraries? This is the house for those who still enjoy turning the pages of a well-thumbed book...moreless
Satellite / Cable:
(9) HBO, flat screen 42 inch HD-TV in Great Room. Flat screen 36-in HD TV in southwest corner sunrise view King bedroom with extra fold-out double bed couch. See extra point kick, 100-yd runbacks, from toilets, or Today Show in mirror as you dry hair mornings, on wall shelf behind or beside you in all 4 bath rooms. More TVs(total 10)in kitchen, foyer, great room, every bedroom.(Put away the kids' smaller TVs into the master bedroom closet or wardrobe if you want to limit their viewing.) Plenty of books in multi-shelf library (5 full height bookcases -- see pix) for those who prefer reading. Web site only permits us to list 9 of our 10 television sets....moreless
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
Side gate from the Lanai opens just above steps down to the beach, descending 35 foot cliff which extends deck sight lines farther out to sea, giving view when fishing boats troll the gulf. The view gets better when you climb a few steps to the roof level upstairs sun deck, whose view of the beaches and your children playing on them is unobstructed by the bushes, trees and the bulk of the house which help shade the lower deck. ...moreless
- Golf Course View
- Lake View
- Ocean View:
Walk through six foot privacy gate directly to top of stairs leading to the broad white sugar sand beach and the limpid waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Or look down at the full westward sweep of the beach, its brilliant white edges converging like pointers to the tiny images you see of the tall buildings of Destin, 15 miles away, and, at sunset, enjoy seeing that golden streak flickering brilliantly at you as it weaves from the point its orb melts into the horizon over the waves toward your viewing point looking over bushes, small trees and lesser outlooks, closer to the surface, to display for you the full impact of nature's favorite light show....moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
Two dining tables with 11 dining chairs & room for 5 more w/extra leaf available in house+10 low bar stools at low bar+3 extra dining tables w/leaves in house+big deck dining table w/6 chairs. ...moreless
- Dining Area
- Seating for 21 people
Two zone a/c to customize comfort as sun heats east side mornings, then moves over to warm the west side afternoons. Separate compressors and distribution systems service East and West sides, with both distributing cooled or heated air to central Great Room area, Foyer and Food Preparation Facilities....moreless
Sit down with your laptop on our 19 by 18 ft crow's nest/sunbathing deck with its 360 degree view of the Gulf to the south and the village roofs and summer sunset/sunrise skyworks to the north. Go to the lower deck or into the 48 by 24 (max. diminsions) great room to plug into the internet directly, using our cable, to maintain financial security or if you do not have wi fi capability to receive our high speed wi fi broadcast signal directly on your own computer....moreless
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Washing Machine:
We broadcast and pick up wi fi from the center of the house, making it easy to access internet everywhere, including either the shaded part of our lower deck or the 360 degree view upstairs 19 x 23 ft sunbathing crow's nest....moreless
- Wood Fireplace:
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
(2) Extra sink plus 2nd under-counter dishwasher next to dining room table, saves steps to wash & store china, flatware & glasses. Leave them in dishwasher between meals and don't bother to go into cabinets. Other dishwasher in kitchen area for pots and pans. Two dishwashers allow faster clean-up after big parties at holidays, weddings and other larger gatherings....moreless
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items:
French door 25 cu ft. fridge. Top space for easy access to everyday items, with freezer in pull-out bottom drawer, focusing most space on short term vacation type storage. Emphasizes easy to reach fridge space more than freezer space down below....moreless
Deck / Patio:
(2) Enjoy the panoramic east-west view of the spring, autumn and winter sunrise and sunsets over the Gulf from the upper floor deck. Look over our own roof and those behind the house as the sun moves north in summer. Five sets of double French doors expand entertainment space to 19-ft deep front deck with hot tub, both overlooking the gulf, beach, sunset and silvery moonbeams reflected off the water. Rigid waterproofed overhead deck plus adjacent canvas roof over the rest of the full-width lower deck allow tenants to request, at extra cost, additional clear vinyl side panels around open deck to create weather resistant space up to 67 feet long and 24 feet wide at its maximum for special occasions. Folks usually book this house solid through June for rehearsal dinners. But its also great for family reunions and for weddings the other 11 months of the year as well. You walk right off the end of the lower deck through the side door to the stairway right down to the beach....moreless
While trendy sun worshipers bask on the obstruction free upper deck with its 360 degree view of the gulf out front and the village behind us, its waterproofed floor and an adjacent tarp shade two thirds of the lower deck's west end for babies, the elderly and others shy of the ultra violet, and teens and others splash in yhr sun drenched hot tub just to the east. There's something for everyone outside and just overlooking the deep blue sea....moreless
Lanai / Gazebo:
Open on one side, covered for deep shade on the other side, with the hot tub just outside the door from gulf front master bedroom. Nice furniture for relaxing, sunbathing. Perfect for watching the rainbow hued sunsets, midnight stars, silvery path of moonlight reflected off the water....moreless
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
View sunsets over the gulf from jetted hot tub on waterfront deck just outside master bedroom door. Get up at midnight and view the moonbeams reflected on the sea's silvery surface, continue pillow talk and relaxation in warm swirling waters within secure triple gated area overlooking the sea....moreless
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Late Fall 2016
Nov 27 - Dec 22, 2016
3 night min stay
Year end Holidays
Dec 23 - Jan 1, 2017
3 night min stay
Jan 2 - Mar 3, 2017
3 night min stay
Spring Break 2017
Mar 4 - Apr 14, 2017
7 night min stay
Late Spring 2017
Apr 15 - May 19, 2017
3 night min stay
May 20 - Jun 30, 2017
7 night min stay
July 4th week
Jul 1 - Jul 8, 2017
7 night min stay
Jul 9 - Aug 12, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- CleanInt250+Ext&Spa150 $400 + tax
- Tax Rate 11%
Payment by personal or business check at least 45 days before scheduled arrival date or by certified or bank check or postal money order received by owner at least 2 business days before scheduled arrival date. Only cash in full in advance accepted before last minute/walk-in admissions.No provision for credit cards or checks later than previously stated deadlines are not accepted.
We are not responsible and will grant no refunds for advance rent, cleaning, tax or any other payments made to us because of/for utility outages, failure of cable, telephone,water or gas service, temporary outages because of mechanical failure to operate of appliances, fixtures, or Jacuzzi style or hot tub, but guarantee prompt calls and every effort possible to get the service provider of appropriate appliance , a/c, plumber, electrician or appropriate technician/specialist to repair, re-install, replace if necessary and possible, of such equipment to tenants as soon as possible from those service and servicing providers
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
WEDDING AND OTHER LARGE PARTIES, FAMILY REUNIONS, AND MULTIPLE FAMILIES, CAN RENT & PLAY TOGETHER IN OLD SEAGROVE'S LARGEST (40 X 31 FT) PRIVATE HEATED AND SCREENED POOL (free from oil threat)AND INEXPENSIVELY HOUSE OVERFLOW OF BRIDAL PARTIES AND OTHER GUESTS AT OUR FIVE BEDROOM THREE BATH GULF VIEW STILT HOUSE JUST DOWN THE STREET AT HALF CHEZ MIREILLE PRICE....Other regional features: Dressage instructor located in nearby Destin.Trail riding at nearby Point Washington.
Year Purchased: 1993
About the owner: Members of my family have been visiting these beautiful shores since the 1940s and 50s (when pavement for 30-A stopped about 1/2 mile east of Seaside) In 1960, my Mother brought my immediate family to join the aunts, uncles and cousins already established here, when she moved from New Orleans to a bungalow just down highway 30-A from this house. There are now more than 30 family members with 20 permanent homes here. I am a retired news correspondent and editor who has lived all over the world, but chose this area to settle down in for retirement. I hope you all love it as much as I, my family and my friends do. I bought Chez Mireille in 1993 and have worked over the years to make it more comfortable for my family and other guests, including you, by extending it at both ends to bring shelter and air conditioning to the areas from which we can watch the sunsets and sunrises and provide more modern amenities to transform a simple beach cottage into a more comfortable and presentable vacation home.
Why the Owner Chose Seagrove Beach, FL, USA:
Once I drag myself out of the gulf front hot tub, I'm seconds from the sea, minutes from the coffee shops, boutiques, restaurants and watering holes of Seaside. I can arrive back home in Seagrove, park the car, get on my bike and not start a motorized vehicle for a month, pedaling up and down a safe 16-mile long evenly graded bike path separated from the highway and carried across our region's frequent gulf side lakes by its own bridges. Do you like fresh air and sunshine and pleasant people who say, 'Hi,' to strangers? That's why people who live here call this place paradise.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
If it rains, I may watch movies on the flat screen TV next to the wood burning fireplace, on HBO or the dvd player, listen to the stereo, or soak in the steaming hot tub and gaze out at sea to contemplate the foam and spray as the howling wind whips the waves breaking over the second sand bar. I have bookshelves that have more than pottery on them. There are even books. Some for children, some on politics or foreign policy, history or opera, poetry, humor, theater, some in French, including classic plays by Racine and Moliere, Chekov in Russian, others in Spanish or Italian, reference books, some mystery novels. Many guests even add more books. I would appreciate if my treasures and theirs are allowed to stay, especially those written or given to me by friends, colleagues, teachers. Please let others enjoy them too...in front of that wood burning fireplace, as our grandparents did.
- Primary: + 850 231 4386 OK to phone early.But AFTER E-mail info sent.
- Secondary: + 866 966 4492 x 5 OK to phone early. But prefer e-mail contacts.
Enjoy sunsets, day & night gulf views from Spa Tub just outside master bedroom.
Ten independant doors in the frames of 5 French door sets open great r opening w
Sunset frm Chez Mireille south deck. See St. Elmo's Fire (Sunset 'Green flash').
Dining room view towards kitchen, as seen from great room, back to gulf.
Large jetted Jacuzzi style tub with wide overhead spa style shower head.
Open all 3 double French doors wide to extend great room on to 16 ft deep deck.
Second King Bedroom w/own bath. We don't change pix w/each bedding replacement.
The room for everyone! Fireplace, 2 TVs, 3 dining tables, piano, & Library.
Enjoy sunrises, sunsets, moon & starscapes from roof level 'Sky Deck.'
View from Sky Deck east towards white quartz crystal sands, turquoise shallows.
Gulfside eating, drinking & Spa Tub play.We don't switch photos w/every update.
Great Room wet bar, perfect for parties, weddings, holiday dinners, meetings
Distant gulf visible from front door & large foyer, now w/2 sofas + TV.
New oven/range, 2 dishwashers for easy clean up after large parties, weddings.
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Saturday, December 03, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.