Breathtaking 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom ski-in/ski-out 3000 square foot luxury town home located on the ski corridor, midway between the Mary Jane and Winter Park lifts. Nestled on the banks of Jane Creek and adjacent to the Arapahoe National Forest, Base Camp is the ultimate in convenience and luxury. Soaring cathedral ceilings, 3 fireplaces, walls of windows looking out over a cascading mountain creek and the towering pines make a truly memorable setting. Soak in the private hot tub on the back deck and watch the wildlife amble by. For the perfect mountain get-a-away, let Base Camp on Jane Creek be your home-away-from-home.
Ski-in/ski-out access is via the short trail at the end of the cul-de-sac, which winds through the woods. There is a set of ski stairs at the end of the trail to climb to get up to the Ski Corridor Trail.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10
Bedroom 1: King Master Suites with dual sided fireplace
Bedroom 2: 2nd King Master Suite
Bedroom 3: Queen Bedroom
Bedroom 4/Lower level Living Space: combined living & sleeping space with 2 twin beds, pull-out sleeper sofa and a wet bar and private bathroom
Tucked away in the scenic Fraser Valley beneath the towering peaks of the Continental Divide lies the Colorado mountain town of Winter Park. Winter Park is known for breath taking scenery, abundant wildlife, gracious hospitality, and world class skiing.
The Winter Park-Mary Jane ski complex averages 400 inches of Colorado champagne powder and boasts the most snowfall of any major Colorado resort! Winter Park has five distinct mountains: Winter Park, Mary Jane, Parsenn Bowl, Vasquez Cirque and Vasquez Ridge, with plenty of runs for skiers and snowboarders of all abilities. Mary Jane is renowned for her moguls. Winter Park's newest lift, The Panoramic Express is located on Mary Jane Mountain and is the highest, high-speed six-pack chairlift in North America. It starts near the Sunnyside chairlift boarding terminal and runs to the top of Parsenn Bowl, to an elevation of 12,060 feet. With over 3,000 skiable acres, 143 designated trails, over 1200 acres of off-piste terrain, Winter Park has something for skiers and boarders of every ability.
Winter activities include downhill and cross-country skiing, snowboarding, sleigh rides, dog sled rides, hot air ballooning, ice skating, ice fishing, snow cat photographic tours, snowmobiling, sledding, tubing and snowshoeing. Fraser boasts a tubing hill and is 10 minutes away. The Spa at Hot Sulphur Springs is a 20 minute drive away and is open year round. Summer Activities include mountain biking, hiking, alpine tubing, climbing wall, disc & mini golf, leaps & bounds bungee, whitewater rafting, fly fishing, horse-back riding, golf, fishing, hiking, back packing, water skiing, jet skiing, rock climbing, and wildlife viewing & photography and shopping. Rocky Mountain National Park is only 30 minutes away - hike the trails, see the high mountain lakes & snow fields, or watch the herds of elk and big horn sheep. Take a day trip to Mt. Evans and see the mountain goats grazing beside the roadway. Winter Park is truly a four season destination. So come on out and enjoy it all.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. SHUTTLE SERVICE: Free Resort shuttle (Green Line and Old Town Line) runs approximately every 15-20 minutes during the ski day and evening. For night on-call or paratransit call the Resort Dispatch Office. Download the RIDEHOP APP from the APP Store using the ride code "lift" to find your shuttle bus in real time.
2. PARKING: There is parking for 2 vehicles at Base Camp....one vehicle in the private attached garage and one vehicle in the driveway. If parking for more than 2 vehicles is needed, please contact us for additional parking options. There are pay-for-parking options at Winter Park Resort and free parking in the parking garage at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park.
3. GROCERY STORES: It is fairly easy to go grocery shopping. The free shuttle can get you to both of the grocery stores: Safeway in Fraser is about 5 miles away and Fireside Market is perhaps 2 miles away. Both are on the shuttle route. We do offer concierge services such as grocery shopping. Our staff can pick up your groceries and have them delivered and waiting for you in the properties when you arrive. There is a flat $75 shopping fee and 15% of the grocery bill for grocery shopping & delivery services.
4. RENTAL CAR, SHUTTLE or TRAIN?: We do get a fair number of people that either come up on the train or by the airport shuttle and others that drive up in a rental car. Many people rent a car in case they want to go see other points of interest in the area, like the tubing hills in Fraser , Rocky Mountain National Park, the Hot Springs in Hot Sulphur Springs or a quick trip to the casinos in Black Hawk. The free shuttle can get you to the grocery stores and tubing hills but you will need a taxi or a rental car to get to the Hot Spring or Black Hawk.
5. EARLY CHECK-In and/or LATE CHECK-OUT: We are happy to offer early check-in and/or late check-out when available. we can not guarantee early-check-in or late check-out until 24 hours prior to the respective dates.
6. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND
7. NO PETS
Keywords: Ski-in,Ski-out,4 bedroom,Winter Park Resort lodging, Winter Park Ski Condo, Winter Park Vacation Rental Condo, Winter Park Vacation Rental Property, Winter Park Ski Resort Condo Rental, Winter Park Ski Lodging Condo, Winter Park Ski Lodging, ski lodging, luxury ski lodging, private hot tub, ski accommodations, Winter Park Resort, Winter Park ski resort condo rental, private hot tub, Base Camp, Base Camp Jane Creek,