ED Refnr. 1948951
Window on the sea is located between the peninsula of Milazzo, the promontory of Tindari and the Aeolian archipelago, in one of the most beautiful scenery of the Tyrrhenian coast in the province of Messina.
From a large veranda, you have free access to the beach.
The house has all the necessary comforts for a pleasant stay.
It is composed by 5 rooms: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large kitchen living room (with a sofa/bed) you can access through an entrance and there are also 2 large verandas and one has a sea view.
The house has: conditionated air in all the rooms, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, espresso maker machine, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, internet and satellite tv.
This property is for 6 persons. On request we can also offer an additional bed.
In the immediate vicinity 150/800 meters, there are: bar, pizzeria, tobacconist, hairdresser, fishmonger, poultry-rosticceria and bakery. From the center of the village, about a kilometer, where you can find the bank, the post office, supermarkets, etc.
The village is also a tourist thermal center with the famous sulfur baths and muds.
In addition to a relaxing beach holiday, you can visit the ancient beauties of our Sicily.
• The "Villa Romana" (800m) archaeological site dating back to the 1st century BC characterized by a system of channels that allowed the aristocrats of time to take advantage of the thermal waters, which still has a beautiful mosaic floor inside. (1km)
• The "Church of the Madonna delle Grazie", built on the ruins of a convent of the Benedictine fathers. (800m)
• The vaunted locality of Tindari (10 Km) with the Sanctuary of the Black Madonna, the archaeological sites and the Greek - Roman Theater.
• Portorosa (3km) the largest Sicilian tourist port, and one of the most exclusive in the Mediterranean. Place of departures for excursions to the Aeolian Islands.
• The marvelous Marinello Nature Reserve with its famous lakes.
• Parco Jalari (10km) museum with 15.00 finds placed in the 42 craft shops. The places, the avenues, the hundreds of sculptures and the stone fountains accompany the visitors through a journey that leads them to rediscover their identity, from Viale Confusione to the Sogni path, passing through the other avenues, between the different stages of the human mind: Reflection, Pain and ..........
• Castroreale (8km) in the streets it seems that time has stopped still preserving the passage of medieval, baroque cultures and ..... its hostel and its ancient churches are the testimony.
• Montalbano Elicona (15km) elected for the year 2015 the "Borgo più bell'Italia", surmounted by an ancient castle that was the summer residence of FEDERICO II of Aragon.
• Milazzo (6 Km) Greek city, from 36 BC recognized as civitas Romana. There are numerous testimonies and symbols of the millennial history of the city. In this regard, the Castle, the fortified city and the ancient village are among the UNESCO site and constitute the Promontori Nature Reserve of Capo Milazzo.
• Novara di Sicilia is part of the most beautiful villages in Italy.
• Rodì Milici (3km), still preserves the passage of the Knights of Malta, the historic Palazzo, today PATRIMONI DELL UNIECO, is proof of this. Still other small towns that preserve so much history Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto, Santa Lucia del Mela and ...
Extra costs :
Visitor's tax: included in price (Mandatory).
Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price (Mandatory).
Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 50 EUR (Mandatory).
Bed linen: once per person for rent at a price of 10 EUR (optional).
Towels: once per person for rent at a price of 10 EUR (optional).
Electricity: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
Cot for adults: per object and day for rent at a price of 10 EUR (optional).
Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day included in price (Mandatory).
Parking facilities: per object and day included in price (Mandatory).
Internet: per object and day included in price (Mandatory).