Location, Location! Convenient Luxury Townhome at Base of Deer Valley Ski Resor(4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Loft, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Lakeside is adjacent to Deer Valley Ski Resort parking, which has free rides up to ticket office at Snow Park Lodge. You can also use the complimentary Deer Valley shuttle for Lakeside guests - call 15 minutes ahead - picks up right outside our condo.
The Park City bus stops right outside our unit and provides free transport to the other 2 ski resorts in the area - Park City Mountain Resort and Canyons. Other top notch resorts such as Snowbird, Alta, Solitude, Brighton and Sundance are a 40 min. drive away.
You can also ride the Park City bus to historic downtown, or enjoy the lovely walk downtown which is minutes away
* Well-appointed kitchen has slate floor, granite counters, stainless steel appliances and a wine rack waiting to be filled!
* Living room has wood burning / gas-start fireplace with lovely raised stone hearth - ideal for apres-ski story-telling, with the authenticity of cracking wood, but without the hassle!
* Each bedroom and loft has a flat-screen TV with cable.
* Master bedroom has king bed, flat screen TV; en suite bathroom with granite countertop; sliding doors to private patio overlooking lake.
* 2nd bedroom has queen bed, flat screen TV; en suite bathroom with shower and granite counter.
* 3rd bedroom has twin size day bed with trundle, flat screen TV, DVD player and Sony play station (ideal for kids!)
* Large 3rd floor loft has double bed, flat screen TV and mountain view.
* 3rd bathroom on main floor has granite counters, slate floor, bath and shower.
* Lovely deck overlooking quiet tranquil lakes with mountain views; seating and gas BBQ grill
* Play station games, DVD's, board games and books available for evening relaxation.
* Complimentary high speed internet and wifi access available.
* Amenities include beautiful, large heated outdoor pool (open all year round), sauna and outdoor hot tubs.
We would love to welcome you to our home in the mountains where our 3 children have enjoyed all that Park City and Deer Valley have to offer - both summer and winter, and we hope you will enjoy sharing our home. We invite you to sign our guest book, and to hunt for the hidden coin - each guest leaving a cryptic clue as to its whereabouts!
Deer Valley offers the ultimate in family ski vacations; and in summer you can walk to Deer Valley concerts on the lawns. Numerous hiking and biking trails are on our doorstep, and the nearby Stew Pot restaurant around the corner offers delicious lunch and dinners.
We invite you to make your own special memories in our home as you enjoy beautiful Park City.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- 1920 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Game Console
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Fireplace
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Shared Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 16 - Dec 15, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 16 - Jan 2, 2018
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $200
- Tax Rate 11.45%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: My husband and I are from South Africa and now live in Minnesota. We purchased our condo as a place we could spend time together with are children, and hopefully in years to come, our grandchildren too! This townhouse was previously listed but removed from rental pool a few years back for a long term rental. Now listed back in the rental market!
Why the Owner Chose Deer Valley, Park City, UT, USA:
Located right at the base of Deer Valley ski resort, with complimentary shuttle. Lovely views of lakes and surrounding mountains. Free bus or 20 minute walk to Old Town
- Primary: (507) 269-8176 (Minnesota, USA) 5072698176
Links to more information:
Living room and dining area
Deer Valley parking (left); base of slopes (middle); Lakeside (bottom) of photo
Main floor bathroom
3rd Bedroom with twin bed and trundle
Living room with wood and gas burning fireplace
Master bedroom with king bed
2nd Bedroom with Queen Bed
Upstairs loft with double bed
Outdoor pool - heated all year round and hot tubs
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Saturday, April 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.