3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6 (max)
Louis & Lolly Hallman
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
A great trip
The owners spared no expense to settle us in for a special week. Watching the watermen bringing in their catches was so relaxing. A trip to Tangier Island, home to over 400 souls who have their own way of living and even their own version of language was outstanding. We dined on the island. Best Cole Slaw and Shrimp ever! Wonderful vacation.
Donn and Sally Spear, 6/19
Very comfortable, clean and gorgeous views.
Lovely corner condo. Very comfortable. Very clean. Spectacular views from inside the condo as well as the balcony. We had a lovely, peaceful and refreshing visit.
We loved our stay at your condo- thank you! If it wasn't for the rainy weather, everything would have been perfect. We hope to rent it again next year.
Beautiful spot. Well equipped and clean!
I cannot say enough wonderful things about this vacation rental. From the moment you step into this waterfront condo, it is abundantly clear that you will have a comfortable stay. From the well-stocked kitchen, filled with items such as cutting boards, footed cake dome and seafood crackers; to the master bedroom, complete with fresh linens, comfortable bedding and sunrise views, this unit does not disappoint. It should be noted that the owners take great care of this condo and provide exceptional customer service to boot. I highly recommend this property and look forward to our next visit.
Home Away From Home
This is a fantastic unit with an expansive bay view. The small town atmosphere is welcoming. The unit is well maintained and the decor is beautiful. These owners have thought of all the details to make your stay delightful and restful.
* An escorted Walking Tour. (April through September
* Trips to Tangier Island and Smith Island
* Visit 3 area Museums 1) J. Millard Tawes Historical Museum,
2) Ward Brothers Workshop, 3) J. Millard Tawes Library
* Jane's Island State Park - camping, fishing, boating, canoeing,
* Visit the Cedar Island Marsh Sanctuary
* Charter Boat Fishing and Cruises
* Enjoy a fabulous seafood lunch or dinner in one of the local
* Go Shopping downtown for gifts, supplies and essentials.
* Fish off the City Dock or Somers Cove Marina
Other Activities: Boating, shopping, kayaking
Golf: Great Hope Golf Links is about 10 minutes from Crisfield. More than 15 other courses witin 30-45 minutes.