Online booking description
In the north of Rathenow, the basement was converted into a small apartment in a detached house, with a lovingly furnished double room with sofa bed (size: 1.60 mx 1.95 m), a cute kitchen and a nice spacious bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
This apartment can also be booked as a single room.
For a single night, a single overnight stay surcharge of € 5.00 will be charged. This is not required for bookings of two nights or more.
When booking as a double room a one-time surcharge of 10.00 € will be charged. This is not required for bookings of two nights or more.
The one-time overnight supplements are paid in cash.
In the combined living room and bedroom are among other things a closet, table, two club chairs, radio and television and desk.
W-LAN reception is included in the price.
The patio door also serves as an entrance.
In summer, loungers and sitting area can be used.
The small kitchen is equipped with dishes, pots and pans, a refrigerator, 2-plate stove, coffee maker, kettle, microwave, toaster, and a dining table for 2 people.
On the enclosed property there is parking for your car and also space for parking your bikes.
Of course, bicycles can also be booked for exploring the Havelland (daily price € 5.00 / person).
- The price does not include bed linen (sheets, pillowcase and duvet cover, as well as a roll of bed) and towels. These utensils can be booked locally (in cash) for 5,00 € / person / night,
- Non smoking apartment, but a small smoking area is set up directly in front of the apartment
- very quiet location
- The existing kitchen can be used for a fee of 5,00 € / person / night
- With a breakfast order (continental breakfast consisting of bread / rolls, butter, jam coffee or tea, sausage / cheese, egg) of 7.50 € / person, the kitchen use fee is waived
- Final cleaning included in the price
- Refundable deposit,
- Pets are not allowed