Pawleys Island is the nations oldest seaside resort and is one of South Carolina’s best-kept secrets. The area is quintessentially southern from the Spanish moss to the mint juleps. Just a few minutes from the beach, our condo is nestled in the treetops in Pawleys Plantation – a golf and vacation community with immeasurable charm. This condo is perfectly suited for one or two couples or a small family. Please note that the rates INCLUDE cleaning.
This is a second (top) floor condo in a Low Country style fourplex overlooking the 11th green on a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course. It has vaulted ceilings, is shaded by trees, and is filled with upscale, comfortable furniture and décor.
The swimming pool, for residents and their guests, is conveniently located just across the street and open from May thru September.
Recently remodeled, the galley kitchen has granite counters and is fully equipped with everything anyone who loves to cook.
The dining area features a 48” round table with 4 chairs (more chairs are in the condo for use at the table).
The comfortable airy living area is bright and sunny and tastefully furnished for your enjoyment. The television is a 32” flat screen -there is also a DVD player.
At the end of the living room are sliding glass doors, which open onto a screened porch getaway room furnished with a small table and chairs and two comfy chairs for reading or watching the golfers go by. This space is protected by installed vinyl sliders for year round use.
There are 2 full bathrooms – one for each bedroom.
The master bedroom is a spacious room with a very comfortable king-size bed with good reading lights on each side of the bed.
The second bedroom with bath is on the front of the building. It is separate from the other bedroom, which affords good privacy. There are 2 queen beds.
Ceiling fans are located in all the living spaces of the unit.
Pawleys Plantation golf course and Pub are available to you during your stay.
GOOD TO KNOW:
• Four of the top ten golf courses in South Carolina are within 5 minutes of the property - Caledonia, Heritage, True Blue and Pawleys Plantation. And more than 100 others within a 15-45 minute drive.
• Pawleys Island beaches are a few minutes away (white sand, great for swimming or walking)
• Healthpoint Fitness Club – 10 minutes
• Two Har-Tru Tennis Courts
• Walking distance to the clubhouse/pub and restaurant
• Really good and unique shopping – 5 minutes
• Grocery store ½ mile from front gate
• Wonderful restaurants everywhere
• Myrtle Beach and Attractions - 30 minutes
• Brookgreen Gardens – 15 minutes
• Huntington Beach State Park – 15 minutes
• Georgetown – 10 miles
• Charleston – 65 miles
Keywords: Condo, Pawleys Island