Pond Front with Private Beach Rights, Dock, Rowboats and Swim Platform.(20 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Open and airy, 2 BR, 1BA cottage nestled in shady pines overlooking pond.
Central Eastham location, 1/4 mi from the National Seashore Visitors Center means quick and easy access to ocean and bay beaches as well as the bike paths.
Cottage is one of 10 that share a private fresh water beach with a dock with rowboats and a swim platform. Also includes access to the playroom, horseshoes pits, and basketball courts.
Recently remodeled, it features lofty cathedral ceilings, central fireplace, hardwood floors and a roomy bathroom with a full tub. Includes charcoal grill, coffee maker, gas stove/oven, full refrigerator, microwave and fully equipped kitchen. WiFi access.
Ideal for families with children.
No Smoking Accomodation
What the guests have said:
'We loved our stay here; the location of the cottage, the generous windows, the high ceilings, the superb views… everything was to our satisfaction' 'We are enjoying the cottage very much. Such a lovely view.'
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 1 story
- 580 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Nauset Haven has several rowboats that guests are welcome to share. You can take one of the boats out for a leisurely ride around the pond or to find your favorite fishing spot. Enjoy our private beach serving 9 other cottages. If you are adventurous you can swim out to our platform and soak up the sun. Or you can sit on our beach and enjoy the view while watching your little ones play in the sand. The Nauset Haven on Minister's Pond game room, located by the basketball court behind the main house, is stocked with children's books, toys and beach items. There you will find balls to play basketball or volleyball and racquets to play badminton. If the little ones are looking for something a little more exciting take them up to our playground. You can challenge your family to a friendly game of horseshoes. Or just explore......moreless
- Books For Kids
- Game Room
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 5 people
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Lobster Pot
- Boat With Paddles
- Child's Swing
- Outdoor Grill
- Sand Box
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 4 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Great location right on a pond, 1/4 mile from National Seashore Visitors Center and the 30 mile long Cape Cod Bike Trail, 2.5 miles from the Coast Guard and Nauset Lighthouse ocean beaches, 2 miles from the protected bayside beaches that expand out to 1/4 mile at low tide. Also very convenient to reastaurants, ice cream, mini-golf and shopping in the quaint Orleans or Wellfleet and centers. If you still need something more, Provincetown, and Chatham are short and scenic 15-20 mile drives.
Other Activities: It's not Christmas any more, but here are a few of our favorite things:
* Cape Cod National Seashore Visitors Center 1/4 mile away....check out 'The Sands of Time', a 15 minute documentary about the geological history of the Cape, which will be very relavant after the severe beach reconfiguration that took place this winter.
* Walks on the beach from Coast Guard beach to Nauset inlet...even better at low tide.
* Bike rides up and down the Bike Trail. If you like mountain biking, there are a myriad of fantastic trails in nearby Wellfleet that are fast and smooth and bring you to secluded kettle pond swimming holes... can you find 'Spectacle Pond'!?!?
* Sunsets at the bayside beaches.. bring a cooler. And, if you're an early bird, sunrises and coffee on the top steps of the Nauset Light Beach.
* A moonlit row around the pond listening to the peace and quiet and occasional fish breaking the surface.
* Early (very early) sunrise walks on the beach when the sea is calm and blue fish are still blitzing... and the sunset ones too!
Shady grove setting
Private Beach Rights
Private Pond Front
master bed room (Queen)
2nd bedroom - 2 twins with A/C
Fireplace & surround
Great view of pond
Secret spot - very private back terrace
180 living area
Handsome working fireplace
Use of row boats
Master bed room - queen bed and A/C
Shady picnic patio area
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.